Hard to handle when moving around by hand

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest, the only time I have moved my bike around by hand was when it was a rolling frame! :mrgreen:

Had to reposition the bike last night in the garage and it still required starting! With my knee and back, it would be foolish for me to wrestle this bike around by hand.

I don't understand how any thought I was trying to move the bike sideways. OK so they are a beast. Thanks for all the replys I just thought maybe there was a trick to moving them.

dan filipi":2zblg27v said:
I've tried his method in that video, very easy to get away from ya to the right.
Once it get's going, fergit about it.
ya but if you do it from the other side and leave the side stand down just in case .....

ever try to spin it on the side stand? works but IMHO it puts a lot of faith into a 35 yr old side stand

I like the u-tube video where GW on its side and the guy pushs a remote control button and it looks like traininf wheels coming down from bike and picks it up. Now that would be the easy way to pick one up. If I drop mine it will have to stay there.

Heres an idea. You know those skids they put under furnture. If one could get the tires on them. Hum