• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hayne's Repair Manual (For Sale auction)

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plskthompson1

Reaction score
As most everyone knows, I just traded my 1100 for a 1200. Now I've got a few parts that I don't need. First and foremost is my Haynes Repair Manual. What I'd like to do is to have an auction for it. Half of the proceeds would be donated to the forum. I'll have to get the okay from Dan on this, but if he okays it, I'll let the auction run through midnight CST on the 18th of August. The winner will have to pay shipping as well as the purchase price, but I'm sure that was expected.

If they auction is a problem, I'll just sale it out right.

Dan, let me know one way or the other, and forum members, if it's a yes, let the bidding begin. If it's a no, I'll get you a price soon.

Okay folks, let the bidding begin. We'll start with $5 and go from there. This will end at midnight on the 18th, so lets pull together and help out this wonderful place.

I'll tell ya, it's in such good condition the spine isn't even broke. The only grease on it is a light smudge along the edges of the pages.