Head lights.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joedrum

Supporting Member
Reaction score
im clueless on whats the best ..there some here who have made a change ....I know the Honda wiring again plays big part in the headlight being on low power from to many switches

HID but stick with the 35watt kits that way you don't need to draw as much power from the charging circuit.

HID is by far the best and a by product to you being able to see is that the light is bright and annoying to other drivers coming towards you, so you are seen by them also. Now if only there was a HID tail light.

I have currently been using this product from the last 12 months without any problems and it does not have a timer circuit ( it goes off when I crank the engine).
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-Motor ... 5876173%26
There are many different types available but I recommend that you make sure that your kit has a separate power feed from the battery that way high current no longer flows through the headlight, dipper and starter switches.

Fetacheese":3tze6eb8 said:
Can you tell me the brand name or the sellers name on e bay. Thanks a bunch.

Hey Feta, sorry for the delay. The seller's name is the glowguru. I bought the kit for $37.99 . Here's the link for the the auction: https://www.ebay.com/itm/SLIM-AC-DIGITAL ... 7675.l2557

I would like to share my experience about buying the HID kit from theglowguru seller. In my case applied the popular saying: "you get what you pay for". I want to make clear that I'm happy with the performance of the kit, but I did not expect two problems. The first is that I bought the kit does not include hi beam function. If you're interested have the functions of low beam and hi beam, then you have to check well if the kit you're going to buy includes it. (Possibly you will not miss the hi beam function, as the kit greatly lights). And this is precisely my second problem. Sometimes it's embarrassing for me to travel with this kit at night, because I've noticed that it is annoying to other drivers. I'm working on my brilliance somehow not disturb others, possibly I tilt the headlight down. The installation was pretty easy, since major modifications was not necessary. I will consider the installation of fog lights to use as "hi beam".

Live long and prosper. God bless.

Make it bright then it's too bright, that's funny.

The hid I put in has a shield designed to flatten and direct the beam.
I tried it without the shield and the light was one big flood. I'd imagine that flood would wash into oncoming traffic for sure.
In that thread I made I posted pics of the differences.

Latest posts