Here I sit, broken hearted...

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AApple

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1981 GL1100 Innerstate("The Turd")SOLD!!, 1996 GL1500 Innerstate
Wantin to go home, but it's raining kitties and poodles... :crying: :crying: :crying:
I rode the 'Wing today, 'cause the weather idjits said it wasn't likely to rain much, if any....and it's not rainin much right now, if gettin hammered is your cup-o-tea. :Awe:
Soooooo....here I sits....killin time...waitin fer it to stop long enough to make the 26 mile run to the house....
I'm watchin the animated radar in another window...doesn't look too promisin for a while yet. Dang....I better NOT miss "24"..... :sensored: :sensored: :sensored:

:smilie_happy:

Oh, it ain't so much th gettin wet part that's keepin me here....it's the tardos in the cages that cain't SEE in the rain(while textin and readin the paper) that wanna run over me that's keepin me here!
Well...that...and my glasses foggin up! :mrgreen:

AApple":gv0uopvh said:
...it's the tardos in the cages that cain't SEE in the rain(while textin and readin the paper) that wanna run over me that's keepin me here!

We have the same knuckleheads here.

I'll only ride in the rain if its a light sprinkle for the very same reason, I have one of those really bright blinking lights that are on the top of a school bus that i thought of putting on the top of the trunk so the cagers could see me :lol:

I finally got to leave the shop about 8pm... :sensored: It let up enough to make the ride home without gettin very wet at all. At least I had my full leathers, and my bright, day-glo orange safety vest! :clapping:
I did miss the first 30 minutes of "24", tho...dammit! :swoon:

Hmm I rode in tonight at 10:30.. roads looked Dry Joel.. we got some rain up my way... but fine coming to work.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yeah...sure... :cheeky:
:smilie_happy:
It started at the shop around 5:30 with a light sprinkle. By 6 it was coming down pretty well. I wasn't about to get out there in the wet on 635/I20 with the idjits, so I waited until the traffic died down, and by then, most of the heavy stuff was gone. :good:

AApple":wrtmebem said:
I finally got to leave the shop about 8pm... :sensored: It let up enough to make the ride home without gettin very wet at all. At least I had my full leathers, and my bright, day-glo orange safety vest! :clapping:
I did miss the first 30 minutes of "24", tho...dammit! :swoon:

Thats why I have a dvr, cant miss any of Jack's antics. We've been adicted sence season #1.

There has been plenty of unfortunate events that kept me from making it to work,weather,illness,tragedy....But nothing has ever kept me from getting home on time! :smilie_happy:

As for our new texting law.We have laws against drunks too but it dont seem to keep them of the road.

Just yesterday a car turn left in front of 2 bikes in town here.Two ladies to be excact,both are very injured but I here they may live.Driver of the car waited for a truck,but never saw the 2 large bikes with headlights on. Even if the 2 ladies survive they will have a long row to hoe,both where direct hits at 60 mph.