hi everyone new from ohio

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

james66

Reaction score
hi just got a 1984 gl1200 I know another member on here, he said this is the best place for help Thanks redwingmike. hope I can help some of you one day. I'm in NW Ohio. James

Attachments

• 1026021633a.jpg
    1026021633a.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 477
  • 1026021633.jpg
    1026021633.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 475
You have a pretty rare bike there. It is actually a naked GL1200 if it has a vetter on it. Real nice bike. I am in Southern Ohio. Welcome.

Welcome to the CGW Forums, james66!!!
That is a sweet lookin 1200!! MORE PICS!!! :beg: :mrgreen:

ok Thanks for the welcome having problems signing in to the forum but dan is dan helping me so lets see if this worked James

man was about to give up, I'm looking for a set of interstate bags and hardware if anyone has let me know thanks James

I traded a garden tractor for my wing, what a sweet deal I was lucky but he got a good deal to.
here's a pic of the tractor he wanted a snow pusher. a Ariens 14h Kohler I have 2 mower deck's one is a 48' and the other is a 60 and a 54' snow blade cast iron wheel weights snow chain and I have the rear weight box

Attachments

• tracror012.jpg
    tracror012.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 424
  • tracror019.jpg
    tracror019.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 433
welcome from central texas, and was born and raised in toledo, then in high school moved to fremont then came to texas and stayed. again glad to have u aboard and the next time i'm up that way might give u a shout and say hey. larry

james66":38d9asj6 said:
I traded a garden tractor for my wing, what a sweet deal I was lucky but he got a good deal to.
here's a pic of the tractor he wanted a snow pusher. a Ariens 14h Kohler I have 2 mower deck's one is a 48' and the other is a 60 and a 54' snow blade cast iron wheel weights snow chain and I have the rear weight box

nice deal - my cricket says there will be NO SNOW this year so your gonna be alright -

great bike BTW

well I have some work to do just a little painting and cleaning Thanks for the welcome

Latest posts