Holy crap

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just like that, gone in a split second, my heart goes out to the driver and any passengers in that vehicle...that video should be shown to any and all new drivers to show just how simple it is to get in that position in those bad weather conditons..

I gotta ask everyone a question here, How many times did you watch this video? I watched it about 5 times over and over, and after thinking about it, I would bet there were even more accidents after that because it's on the other side of a hill and vehicles coming over the hill won't know of the accident ahead and they just can't stop on a dime in those conditions , so I bet there were more accidents created from that..Wow, that poor driver taking the footage..

Is it just me or does anyone else think this might be photoshopped? I have seen a few accidents but never seen a car break into so many pieces. Even cars that get hit by trains dont break up like that!

1060dsl":26egdguj said:
Is it just me or does anyone else think this might be photoshopped? I have seen a few accidents but never seen a car break into so many pieces
I kinda thought the same when I first saw it.

1060dsl":sf6bk6lt said:
Is it just me or does anyone else think this might be photoshopped? I have seen a few accidents but never seen a car break into so many pieces. Even cars that get hit by trains dont break up like that!
No.....sadly, I watched it frame by frame in slow motion and you can see when the truck hits that the SUV starts to curl over and the truck bumper peels the roof as it climbs over the SUV. I drove trucks way back in the day and that tractor is doing exactly what I have seen in past accidents when they climb a vehicle while trying to turn away.

The rest is too graphic to post for me. There could not have been survivors as far as I can see. :crying: