• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hondaline Samsonite Saddle Bags For Sale .. Will list soon on eBay

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mespock

Reaction score
I have a set of Hondaline Saddlebags with Key and mounting brackets that I am going to sell.

They are off my 1978 GL1000 project. They are not perfect but would make a nice set if anyone is interested. I will be listing them on eBay as soon as I find the right box for shipping.

I would like to clean $125 on these.

The Brackets are fair. The have some pitting and both have a strange flat spot that I am not sure of. Doesn't look natural but it won't affect the use. I'm sure if someone is interested they would fix it up easily.

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

Right Side has two cracks that the previous owner tried to fix with some epoxy.. Doesn't look bad and I'm sure someone more talented than he could fix it up better.

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

What is nice is that the interiors are clean. I've seen a bunch on eBay and they seem pretty messed up and going for a lot more. I do have the key and working on getting 2 more made which I would not include in the cost. Key works both the brackets and the cases. Key Number is 434

I'm waiting on a company that I found on NGW. Sent him pics of the key only $5 per key