what did you do today

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just,put 853,on her,mount Vernon Illinois to sandwich Illinois and Kewanee, and solo riding,that camper pulls great at 80mph..

Attachments

• 20240421_172803.jpg
    20240421_172803.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240419_150529.jpg
    20240419_150529.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240419_213636.jpg
    20240419_213636.jpg
    950.5 KB · Views: 0
I got the tires changed, now the front fork seals gave up! 😅
I've got replacement seals, so now I have to pull it all apart again. . .

Last weekend, I took the bike out of hibernation. Changed oil and filter, topped up the coolant, added air to the tires. Turned the key and... nothing. Battery was on a tender all winter and the cells went dry. Got a sealed battery from my Interstate distributor and rode to work (50 miles round trip, all highway) all 3 days so far this week. Fueled up last night, so the over-winter gas is gone and now got fresh. God, it's a great time of year when I get to ride again. Stay safe, Dave

Results of the scan are no metastatic disease (in the bones).
Hang in there. Just finished 28 radiation treatments May 9. You hear all the scary side effects, all I had was fatigue and had to get a pill to pee. Fatigue hit all at once, right at the end, mostly recovered now. You are gonna be fine.

Oh, yeah Dr has put me on a no ride restriction for 6 weeks. Plus no ride 48 hours before follow up blood work. Don't wanna shake that thing up and get a bad\inaccurate reading on the PSA.

I prefer to get it all cut out. Radiation (even protons) always leave a bit of collateral area damage, and at least my bowels function well. Also, if any gets away from the knife, rad can be used - not vice versa. Surgeon has said only one month after surgery until able to ride. We have a proton center in Knoxville, and I know some of the people there. Wishing the best for both of us!