I showed her who's the Boss!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simbaboy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Through the whole Spring, Summer and Fall my bikes have been inside the garage while my wife's van has been out in the driveway. But we were expecting about 8-10 inches of snow so wife asked me to take all the bikes to our storage area so her car could finally come in the garage. How selfish of her, I know!

So I took all of the bikes (MBS) to storage but kept one home.

Have a great winter---I am thinking of taking the seat off and puting a different simple DIY seat on --kind of like a cafe seat, but not really. We will see how it turns out.

Thanks,
Simba

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 226
When we first got married we had no garage.=Car sat outside

Built a 8x8 shed,=Car sat outside.

Moved to a house with a small one stall,lawnmower,bike,toys and tools and such inside,=Car sat outside.

Bought a house with a two stall,Bicycles for 6,tools,yard equipment,bike and toys inside,=Car sat outside.

Now,10x12 shed for yard equipment,bikes(just 2 now)misc. junk,and a 24x36 polebarn for motorcycles tools toys....

Car still sits outside!!! :hihihi: Its all in the training,she dont know what shes missing,maybe next year I will get her a carport if shes nice. :whistling:

OK OK,Im not that big of a$$,Im reorganizing the barn to make room this year.First time ever.But Im really thinking it through.Ya know,once you let them in they never leave.I hope I know what Im doing.

The house we had when we got married had a nice 2 car...the race car stayed inside.
The house we have now has a 2 car...the '74 Corvette and the 'Wing share space in it....along wid the washer/dryer set, so Mama has her stuff in there too. :whistling:
The 4 other vehicles sit outside year round.

Ive got a one car garage and i can fit the bosses car in it my 3 bikes 5 tool boxes work bench and washer and dryer and the furnace plus boxes of god knows what

The boss took the girls to the Mall this afternoon. The temp in Lansing, MI hit over 45 deg. I was out for a great 20 min ride. A couple guys saw me at the gas station shaking their heads--one said "You must be hard core!" Anything over 40 and I can ride.
Happy Holidays
Simba

simbaboy":2ep4yf86 said:
Through the whole Spring, Summer and Fall my bikes have been inside the garage while my wife's van has been out in the driveway. But we were expecting about 8-10 inches of snow so wife asked me to take all the bikes to our storage area so her car could finally come in the garage. How selfish of her, I know!

So I took all of the bikes (MBS) to storage but kept one home.

Have a great winter---I am thinking of taking the seat off and puting a different simple DIY seat on --kind of like a cafe seat, but not really. We will see how it turns out.

Thanks,
Simba
So Simba, where is your storage unit? In the livung room or spare bdrm maybe. :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:
Oh by the by. Be thankful you have some place to park indoors. :yahoo: :smilie_happy:

Attachments

• IMGP0150.JPG
    IMGP0150.JPG
    190.9 KB · Views: 141
So Simba, where is your storage unit? In the livung room or spare bdrm maybe. :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:
Oh by the by. Be thankful you have some place to park indoors. :yahoo: :smilie_happy:[/quote]

Love that trike. Cover her up stat!
Happy Holidays and may the New Year bring you all good health and increased prosperity.
Simba

I had no idea people kept cars in the garage!!!!! We never have. In Alaska where we never had a garage, my wife kept her bike in our one room cabin and mine were all consigned to my heated shop....I know...I am henpecked!
Brian in NM

well I'm Glad you put your foot down on that one. . . we guys Have to be strong on these things. :smilie_happy:

simbaboy":1bmy0cg1 said:
Oh by the by. Be thankful you have some place to park indoors. :yahoo: :smilie_happy:

Love that trike. Cover her up stat!
Happy Holidays and may the New Year bring you all good health and increased prosperity.
Simba[/quote]
Simba, I ride her nearly daily. I have lots of Plege on her. And besides a little rain never hurt anything. I was the cars from the big 3 that were in danger of rain or snow or salt etc. Angela :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

:smilie_happy: im in the same boat ....im shooting with a muzzle loader and the girls around here are shooting back with full auto assault mouths ...im usealy hiding somewhere :shock: :cheeky: :moped: or running off on my bike :help: :mrgreen: