More problems!!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheRepoGuy

Reaction score
Had to step away from the old girl again before I go postal on it!! Having a serious issue with the slave not bleeding correctly and not disengaging the clutch like it should. Bled the system with a vacuum bleeder so I know that’s good I think my issue is the inside of where the puck travels in the cylinder is scored something fierce and likely was locked up for some time judging by the amount of gunk I cleaned out of it.

In lieu of that - going to snag a one piece brake line for the old girl (gotta find the guy on FB who makes them) but I need a good slave cylinder and figured I’d turn here to see if someone might have an extra WORKING one they want to part with
Nate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pidjones":1tmyval8 said:
Have you rebuilt the MC for it yet? If so, did you make sure the tiny return hole is open?

Yup - cleaned it out and dropped it in the ultrasonic parts cleaner...the MC I’ve got has a fresh rebuild in it and is off a 1500 instead of the 1200 since the levers On the bike were pure crap
Nate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts