MUST SEE trick to get faster internet speeds!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This video is actually a parody for geeks.

You cannot create a transformer from DC (batteries) plus there has to be a circuit. Taping both ends of the batteries prevents any chance of a circuit being created (the ends of the batteries have to make contact to something to create a circuit). Also, think about what happens when the batteries drain down. How do they get recharged? Do you replace them?

and the next post from O-man will include this pitchur... :Awe:

routerfire.jpg

:hihihi:

I don't see how this would work, but I am curious. That Youtuber has put up other good videos so I kinda doubt it's BS.
I already have gig up and down on fiber so can't try it.

Edit: Read the video description...NOTE - This video is a joke, but I have switched to only making REAL tech videos, see some here ▶

It can't work. AA batteries have a carbon inner post, a conductive paste surrounding the post, and a zinc outer wall. No steel, no iron, no transformation. However, I would give him a passing grade for his straight-faced hoax.

It's total garbage. He made that video to make stupid people spin their wheels.

There is 'no such thing' as 'speed pulse signal'. Bandwidth as carried through the twisted pair wire, is limited physically by inductive and capacitive reactance of a twisted pair, and attenuated by I2R losses in the span, distorted by differential mode interferance (which twisted-pair is supposed to eliminate by being... twisted), and finally, what the switchgear is able to handle amidst all the collisions that occur from reflections and losses above.

The ISP does something called 'throttling'... which is essentially... limiting your upload and download data by simply telling IT's end to allow no more than-so-many data packets to pass to or from YOUR ip through their routers. (It's a re-utilized function of the router's designed ablilty to 'choose' a 'least expensive path'...). Typically, an ISP will substantially throttle UPLOAD speeds, in order for them to deliver more 'download speed' content to a large number of customers. Most people who use internet service, use the download path (data to consumer) much more than the upload path (consumer to net). Data packets going down come easier, because the recipient device doesn't need to transmit much... but when your machine does, it requires the switching device(s) along the path to 'tie up' the communication link, delaying data downloads coming the other way.

The stunt he's doing makes no improvement on any aspect, and if it has any impact, it only makes it worse.

His 'speedtest' demonstration was done by setting up a speedtest 'host' on a computer connected on his own internal network... with a little added 'kludging' to make it look real. When I speedtest my file server in my basement (40 feet away), I get ping returns of less than 1mS, and my down and transfer speeds of almost 1gb in both directions... (local networks don't throttle uploads vs. download speeds).

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=207763#p207763:3rhv5q7n said:
pidjones » 20 minutes ago[/url]":3rhv5q7n]
Dang, this is another deer whistle thread. Can it be locked and maybe removed?
Agreed it should be removed. I'll leave that to O Man.

Okay so I haven't read the responses yet... it DID NOT work for me. I got no boost with the cable connected. Funny though, when reversed it completely shut down the signal. I guess my ISP has figured this out.

Was afk due to a wonky Bios flash, everything is fine now. :laptop:

~O~

Latest posts