Need help findind a value of my 1976 Wing

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzz

Reaction score
I have a GREAT condition 1976 Wing I am wanting to sell. Stock Yellow color, 30.000 miles, runs like a dream. Dyna ignition, new tires, Corbin seat. Other than that STOCK. About what is it worth? Please help. I can e-mail pictures. Thanks Buzz

gee buzz your bike is one that is in great shape .....i thought you were going to sell the 1800.....there are people out there that pay good money for 76 yellow .....but for me if the bike was blue and looks and runs like yours to me is 2000$ ...and then there the honda blue bloods that would pay more if it all numbered out ....i think they made less than 500....76 yellows....who know what someone would pay ...i cant identify with that thinking im the complete opposite type guy

It's worth as much as the man with deepest pockets is willing to pay. That isn't me by the way. We recently saw a very nice bike on Ebay. Also a wing but it may have been an 1100. Bidding went as high as $4200 I think. It still didn't go above sellers reserve price though. If you are certain you want to sell. I suggest you advertise in as many venues as you can starting at maybe $5000 or best offer?

Latest posts