New guy

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Royal Boogie

Reaction score
Hi, I just picked up an 82 GL1100I with 28,000 miles on it, all in all it’s in nice shape.
I’m wondering where I can find a fork brace for it. I checked Bike Bandit, J&P Cycles and Summit but no luck.
I ordered new rotors, pads and caliper rebuild kits. I already changed all of the fluids and fuses and I’m also going to switch all of the bulbs with LED’s.
I just found this forum so I’m going to browse around and look at some photos. I’ll post a few photos soon.
Thanks ...

I have one,if I can find it.you can have it

Sent from my LG-US601 using Tapatalk

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=211101#p211101:1wk6wn6p said:
Dusterdude » Today- 17:19[/url]":1wk6wn6p]
I have one,if I can find it.you can have it

Sent from my LG-US601 using Tapatalk

Wow, thank you, Dusterdude, that’s very cool of you!

Welcome, From VA. For my '81 GL1100 I got a Superbrace from Randaak' Cycle Shack, but it wasn't cheap. The best suspension improvement was new Progressive Front Fork Springs 3 years ago. Rear shock springs sagging this Spring, so I have them torn down and waiting on Progressive Spring sets to arrive for them. Rebuilding All calipers and both master cylinders along with new brake hoses greatly encouraged! -Graves-

Latest posts