New Member in Tennessee

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msgtphil

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I recently acquired a rig consisting of a 1980 Gold Wing Interstate with a Vetter Terraplane sidecar, needs a bunch of scrubbing, some TLC and fresh paint for the sidecar but seems fairly sound mechanically and it comes with many desirable upgrades for a sidecar rig, leading link front suspension, alloy front wheel from a later G.W. and a custom 15" rear wheel with car tire installed. I also received all the original parts if I should ever want to return it to a rider instead of driver. Having previously owned a 1979 Gold Wing, twenty five years or so ago, I was searching for a first generation nekkid Wing project when I ran across the rig on Craig's List. At 62 years old and having long considered a sidecar I decided to give it a shot and returned the nekkid dream to the back burner.

Welcome to the CGW Forums, msgtphil!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, I tried to link photo bucket with the original post but have to make 4 more posts before I can link. Well, three more posts, now.

Thank you folks! I didn't want to ask a repair question until I had reviewed the tech area for an answer but discovered I have to get to five before getting in the goody section. No rush and now there is only one to go.

Thar she blows! Oh My, another impulse buy!

P1150001.jpg

P1150003.jpg

P1150004.jpg

P1150007.jpg

Latest posts