new to the forum, just wanted to say hi.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes indeed.....had nothing but a warm welcome from around the country...thanks everyone

The best way to match the paint is to take one of the side covers to an automotive paint shop and have them scan the color. This will give a recipe to match exactly the color regardless of aging. I did mine that way, I had the fenders painted on a MTC Voyager to match. Colors matched perfect.

Thank you all for the welcomes. I have not had a lot of time to visit, but with winter coming on, that will change. Lots of good help and information and friends here. Thank you.

Welcome its nice to havve you aboard ARien I'm in wisc. And itss 25 today so I'm. Not being a rider except in my car . Though it would be nice to ride just not not at 25 .have great day and safe ride

Thanks. Rainy weather so good time to replace the right side valve cover gasket, slight oil leak on bottom. So I sanded the cover and polished it with Mother's Polish and it looks like chrome. Takes a lot of time but does not cost like the chrome covers. Next time weather is bad, the left cover comes off to get same treatment. There is a clear coat to remove. When the coating gets all scratched up, that is why it looks bad. I will use 'Never Dull' to keep them shining.

Welcome johnnyco : you'll love the guys here all are great and very helpful .. Winter tends to slow us all down maybe we can get things down during the winter months have a great day and we'll chat sometime later. :hi:

Latest posts