Newbie here

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ceasefire49

Reaction score
1200 Owner..Have had the bike since 2008..84 Interstate with that pearl paint they only offered in 84 e-3's Randack spin on filter,Just did belts and added 416's to rear and in process of putting progressives in front. Show chrome light bar in front. Added Factory CB and Radio have done the wire conversions at battery and for stator..Will be doing Poor Boy conversion this winter along with trailer build. Hail from Florence az love this bike one of the best I have ever owned in 50 years of riding. :salute:

Yep in Great shape..Cal Bike so real clean with no rust at all..I did put the Kury long Horn pegs on and the super brace also. I use dyna beads. First year went up cal coast up to Oregon over from Newport to The Mc Kenzie then up to Idaho followed Hells canyon..over the LoLo to Montana through Yellowstone and the Tetons across wyoming to royal gorge via Denver over the saguche and the million dollar hi way to Monument valley then home. The next year to Florence Montana and lake fork Texas. Heading to the east coast via Oklahoma city, Mo,Ohio, Ky and Maine then cut back across the upper US although way back to the Coast then Home through the redwoods and Yosemite. Great Bike and fun to ride. Lots of short local trips in Az. Bike had 34 on it when I purchased it speedometer broke at 41 so I think It probably has close to 50 on it now. Have some you tube videos of trips under ceasefire49.

Welcome to the CGW Forums, ceasefire49!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Welcome to the Forum.
th_hi.gif

54Greybeard":1bj0qvcp said:
Welcome from Maryland.
Well as I initially stated it is the dark one that color shows through with a pearl blue effect when the sun hits it 84 was the only year they put it on bikes. Those with a good eye will have determined that the red bike is a color not offered by honda.

Latest posts