Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carl62cycles

Reaction score
Hi to you all.Just fell from NGWClub.And couldn't help to register.Current 82 silver aspy owner.Reading one of Dan Filipi post i"ve found this page.Thanks Dan :music: .

Welcome to the CGW forums, carl62cycles!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

joedrum":2gw62oik said:
just fell whats that mean, im glad you found us welcome from the backwoods of southern indiana

(Dropped In)Joe.post some pics. of those backwoods sometime.I'll bet it's great.thanks for the welcome everybody :grin:

dan filipi":1sy777sj said:
Welcome Carl.

What part of So Cal are you in?
We're doing a ride to Pismo this Saturday if the weather holds, your welcome to join in. https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewt ... f=31&t=513

I'm in El Monte south from arcadia & temple city east from rosemead.MANY Thanks for the invitation.Nice ride.but Will be working saturdays till 3pm from now on :builder: .In fact I'm starting tomorrow on a job were I worked 5 years ago.It was great 5 days a week on the old job.But we gotta do what we gotta do to stay afloat these days :fiddle:.I'm sure Ther'll be another chance in the future,:yahoo: .Great site Dan :good: .I'm in&out from site one to another great forums and wingers on both.

mcgovern61":67zch6nr said:
Welcome from Mantua New Jersey! :clapping:

Hi Mc :hi: .Did a few trips to jersey from Ny with my parents while living in the early 70's :salute: .Was a kid back then...still now :smilie_happy: .

joedrum":86dbjyrk said:
my goldie is doing fine i call it my 1050 cause it has so many 1100 parts on it swingarm,final drive,air shocks,front forks and wheels

A Honda GL1050?? I love it! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

mcgovern61":1fjm7iq7 said:
joedrum":1fjm7iq7 said:
my goldie is doing fine i call it my 1050 cause it has so many 1100 parts on it swingarm,final drive,air shocks,front forks and wheels

keep adding 1100 parts and eventually you'll reach 1085 :music:

carl62cycles":m6qgr876 said:
mcgovern61":m6qgr876 said:
joedrum":m6qgr876 said:

keep adding 1100 parts and eventually you'll reach 1085 :music:

great mods by the way :music:

Latest posts