Spring riding plans?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I had this doctor dude issue me some prostate pills. They worked so good that within the week I was at the point where I couldn't tell if I had to go or not. :blush:
Ya, I was sleeping a little better, but it just wasn't worth it. So now I'm back to waking up every two hours and hope I'm not sleep walking. :wave:
But I'm cool during the day. :whistling:

I'm thinking about doing a short trip up Hwy 1 and taking Pescadro road over the hill to the NAPA area. These days I gotta stop and take a short butt break about every 50-60 miles or so or it gets painfull

That is a great ride. I worked in the Napa Valley for many years so I know the area well. I also understand stopping frequently, makes for enjoyable riding, at least for me.

:hi: The wife and I and another older couple (he's 83 and still riding) are planning a week long trip from the western sideof Pa.to somewhere on the Eastern side this July he is an old truck driver that seems to know where all the neat back roads to ride are.
:hi:

Latest posts