The full story of the Hooch build

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished reading this topic; fascinating reading. You have really impressed me with you problem solving and backyard engineering skills. I had no idea there was so much potential in these bikes. Dave

well this this buid eventually grew into the fact that stock carbs wouldnt stay with the motor ...i tried them all 1000,1100 and 1200 carbs...they all would just quit workng ....between electrical issues and carbs the bike had me going for awhile on what was going on ...but it turn out the cv carbs were never going to work right and then i went to single carb ser up ....witch also took a long time to get right ...

but can say now hooch is quite the bike .....and then there was the added c5 ignition ....classic had a meet and greet at my house and paul from c5 came and help me program some custom advance curves for hooch .....many came and was a great time ....today hooch is a very sound bike....with 1200 gearing making it a great road bike ...huge power ...and quite the fast bike as well.....i enjoy the ride hugely and made myself the honda that honda didnt make ...it kind of neat riding a one of a kind bike that excelled over all my expectations

Latest posts