Trees UP!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AApple

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1981 GL1100 Innerstate("The Turd")SOLD!!, 1996 GL1500 Innerstate
MERRY CHRISTMAS !
Whew! :builder:
It was a lot of hard work but at last I'm done ... I finally got the tree up!! Just love the smell of pine!
:clapping: :clapping:

ZFZ73_Image.1354100044313.jpg

Mine is out set-up decorated and plugged-in.....I keep the 8ft back-up in thr garage also. it is also
decoreted but still in the box... we call it our box pine.. :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: I knot that this is politically incorrect bit
Merry Christmas to all :popcorn: :ahem: :ahem: :ahem: :ahem:

We also set up lights outside over 9,000 this year, All run by computer blinking in sync. to 6 songs broadcast to your car radio on the F.M. band.
Jerry

Attachments

• 2012 lights.JPG
    2012 lights.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 118
true story:

several years ago on a late November day I started hanging outdoor lights on the roof trough. While doing the chore my ladder tipped and I fell to the ground. While still in pain from a mildly sprained wrist and a broken cheap digital watch I rushed inside the house and screamed at my wife ( as if it was her fault) :
"dammit, why do we have to put out Christmas lights when not one of our church going neighbors have done it. We are not even Christians"
Since then all decorations are at ground level! But my wife sets up several small trees with decorations all around the house.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and also have a Great New Year. May your New Year be filled with lots of safe rides and joy.

Simba

:smilie_happy:
That's why the ones on the eaves of the house stay up year 'round.... :good: I have lights that run across the top of the roof that haven't worked in years...I'm just too lazy to get up there and rip them out. The ones that run across the eaves of the house stay there all the time. I do replace them every few years, because the colors fade. I did run a new string around the garage door yesterday, but those will come down after the new year. :yes: