Well it finally happened

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danf

Reaction score
My Momma died....My wonderful sweet loving Momma died tuesday and I'm in a sad way right now, I can't help but to think back to when I was a little boy and she would care for me so much and hold and squeeze my little body, she would cook dinner for everyone and never complain about anything, she went to the school to watch our plays... I'm sad right now, really sad...I know you guys are in my age group and I know lots of you have lost you're Mom's too...I am happy she is no longer having to lay there in that bed anymore sure, but when I think back to all those special times, I can't help but to feel like I'm still a little boy so I cry...I didn't cry so much at first but a couple of days have gone by and it's starting to really hit me now...I still have my Dad and he sure is a trooper...I'm so sad for him because now when he lays down my mother is not next to him anymore...That makes me cry all over again...You guys love you're parents everyday they are here...Please...I know this isn't motorcycle related but I am not my regular happy self on this day...She was 91 and had a full life..Beave

Sorry to hear beave.
I lost my Mom 3 years ago, it is tough but hang in there brother.
Most important thing can be done now is count your blessings with those around you and every day your together.

So sorry to hear of your loss, my friend. I lost my father last Aug. 21 and he would have been 83 last week on the 21st. We sure miss them as the days go by and memories seem to come even more often as the days pass.

So sorry for your loss. I lost my father, my friend 4 years ago he was 87 and four days. I miss him very much. Sharon and my prayers are with you and your family. Jerry

Thank you guys....Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the kind words...You guys are the best...

Beav....so sorry for the loss. My Mother passed in '08, and it's still hard to deal with, but...it does get a little easier as time passes. Think about her every day, and be sure to stay close to your Dad.
Our condolences to you and your family

Bev I feel your loss.. I'v lost my 2 brothers ,Mother and Father over the last 4 years and it still hurts when i think of it. I keep myself busy and try not to think about it (trying is hard as they are always with me)but I know they are in a better place and my thoughts keep ther memory alive. GOD BLESS YOU!

Beav! Celebrate with Joy! She is free from this world and these bodies of pain and suffering! The body is gone, but she is not and she has passed from this limited time here on to eternity! Celebrate her life (and yours too!) I am sure she loved your sense of humor and silliness. Be there for your Dad and know that you will see her again!

Beav, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your mother. It does hurt. I dont know how you feel, I only know how I felt when mine died 18 months after my husband. I lost my 2 best friends in 18 months and I was only in my mid 40's. I then lost my father 2 years later. Keep talking to her as she is listening. You might not hear her talking per say, but you will hear her. Little things will remind you of her and you might shed a tear and thats okay. It just means you are a man that has feelings and can love deeply. Let your dad know how much you love him and be there for each other. Talk about her often and keep her close in your heart. Take care my friend and know others do care. <3

Beav, There's nothing I can really say that would change anything, it's just the order of things.
But hearing about this makes me wish I could bare your suffering so you wouldn't have to.
It took a lot of mom to raise you to be the littlebeaver we know today.
Thank you for sharing this with us.

So sorry for your loss. The pain will ease in time but the loss and memory seem to hold tight in our hearts.

My family will be gathering soon, I will sit them down one at a time so they can read all the kind words from each and everyone of you good folks...Thank you so much, I feel much better today and you have been a big help in that...Dad was a WW II Marine, Mom was 91, during the War she helped at a Red Cross Center to change bandages from wounded soldiers as they returned...She will be buried at Fort Sam Houston Cemetary where the rest of my Military family members are and most friends family members..They will dig the grave extra deep so when it's time for Dad he will go in over her...The sounds of the rifles going off gets me every time..Thank you so very much....Beave

sorry bout ur loss i know the feeling my mother is still with my brother and sisters and me at 88yrs i did lose my father in 1973 and i still miss him. will pray for u and ur dad.

Latest posts