What did you do to your Wing today ?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since the 1200 isn't running for a while, I took the bigger speakers out of the 1200 and put them into the 1100. Now I can hear it eve better even with the shorter wind screen. :music:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=121480#p121480:11znf4kd said:
joedrum » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:01 am[/url]":11znf4kd]
im going for shorter wind screen too brian and also the mirrors ...hmmm maybe today

It is nice on those hot weather occasions!

This one is going to be on the back burner, CBX to reassemble and Red to be cleaned up and sold first. That's not to say that I don't try and get it running first. :yes:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=121602#p121602:1zte39gs said:
Steve83 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:36 am[/url]":1zte39gs]
Gerry and Tony - Excellent! Let the reconstruction begin!
I'm way ahead of Tony.....my frame is already in the shower getting herself cleaned up for restore #2! :hihihi:

When it came off the trailer it was in gear and I saw the engine turn over a couple of times. Throttle linkages are tight and PO had started to get ready for head removal ( plugs removed and intake manifolds spun) so I checked rack removal in the gallery. I need to pull the carbies and service them first, while checking for spark and compression. Maybe soon!!

made sure she was stayin dry in the garage rain rain rain, thunderstorm thunderstorm thunderstorm, flash flood watch flash flood watch flash flood watch , had some hail this evening yep she's still high and dry in the garage

my new timing belt cover gaskets came in so pulled both covers and the radiator only to find the two inside bolts have managed to wander off in my shop. ( did not have them installed but was going to do it right this time) so now frustration has set in while I think on where I stashed them. I have 3 sets of covers and suspect there with the set I have yet to track down in my disaster multi purpose garage, workshop ,woodturning room also reloading and hmm whatever else ends up in the only room in the house I get to call mine lol

ok update after a shower and time to think figured out where those 2 bolts where so much to my wifes dismay I went and put them in luckily I did not go so far as to try to put the radiator back in tonight... that would have gotten me killed but at least the covers are on and should stay where they are supposed to this time around