What did you do to your Wing today ?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:crying: verified my vacuum advance is junk. :head bang: Now I gotta take half the bike apart! :sensored:

:Egyptian: well i'm getting miss daisy back tomarrow,got most of her home today.got to redue the shocks and bring her home.got to check out the cooling system.she'es getting hot on the gauge really quick.so it's backto :builder: laterall

Left the wing under the tree again today.

It was a wind in your face day so i took the scooter for a Tour of the Neighbourhood

Attachments

• V65 Sabre.jpg
    V65 Sabre.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 124
:clapping: got miss daisy home.now i got to check everthing out all over agian . :Awe: when she left she was ful dress now she's naked/no turn signals no horns. gas gauge not working. but carbs have been sycned.runs really good except for a leak when sitting sometime. :builder: :builder: :head bang: :headscratch:

:rant: i looked at mine today and cringed at the thought of it.. :head bang: but of high hope in the future...

Winger 82":2jzd8j7s said:
Rode to work while listening to Paradise by the Dash Board Lights :music3: :music3: :music3: :good: :good: :good:

:cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: :rant:

:smilie_happy: :mrgreen:

I got my thermostat housing, the one with the twisted off bolt in it off, ready to install the new one I bought.
3_2_116.gif

Winger 82":1hr8ochf said:
Rode to work while listening to Paradise by the Dash Board Lights :music3: :music3: :music3: :good: :good: :good:

Just thinking of that song makes me smile .. one of the great ones for sure Two thumbs up for Jim Stienman!!!

my 1200 wing was damaged back in early june when i let a friend ride it and he was run off the road. the air dam was broken in two pieces, lost the right side cover and the fairing around the left pocket as well as around the compressor switches is all cracked up. its not looking good so i jb welded part of it back together and did an oil change using mobile 1 for bikes and the spinon adaptor. i'm going to look for another fairing starting in september

This weekend, I managed to get my front cover/waterpump installed, the radiator/coolant overflow bottle/hoses, all the chrome stuff(floorboards etc), and got it ready to fire back up for the first time in a month or so. Gotta pick me up some erl, and antifreeze today, and see if this b :sensored: h is gunna run...and not leak like a sieve! Mama kinda hert me feelins Saturday...I stopped working on it aboot 2:30pm, and she axed if it wuz finished. I said no...I still needed to put the radiator and other stuff back on, and then see if it would run....she says...."It prolly won't"....wtf?!?!? Thanx for that major vote of confidence there, sweet-pea....yeeeeesh! :rant:

Anywho..I'll be firing it up this evening, and hope I got everything taken care of that needed attention. I still need to replace the front tire, but....I gotta get the dang thing reliable first. :hi:

Latest posts