Yard work = fight or flight

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All those pictures show the best snake....dead snake = good snake. A good friend was posted in El Paso, was an MP, his story was they were making rounds in a jeep, at night, and the driver slammed on the brakes cause he was trying to avoid the limb stretched across the road. Got stopped, turned around & shined the headlights back where they were, just in time to watch the "limb" slither off the road, it was a rattler that had been warming itself on the warm asphalt. He swears it's the truth!

down in florida i seen rattle snake strech all the way across a one lane road dirt road you couldnt see its head or tail ...ran over it many times back and forth .. went on down to turn around and went back gone ...i certainly wasnt going looking for a very mad diamondback ... snake won the fight .....actually my dad was driving and i was still a kid ...car was a 55 oldsmobile super 88 what car that was ....ive seen many very large diamondbacks where i grew up ....

wow,i was at my buddys,house up the street.having a beer,then looked up.snake.. :sensored: .... :shock:

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 92

Latest posts