CGW Midwest MEET AUGUST 31st to Sept 2nd

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wilcoy02":3vrufyst said:
Since there are no plans at Columbus Ohio --

How does meeting at the IHOP (International House of Pancakes)at exit 112B off of I-70 sound?

The address is 2413 Taylor Square Dr. Reynoldsburg Ohio. It is just North of the interesection.
This is east of Columbus just outside the ourterbelt of I-270.

I estimate you would be there around 9-9:30am.
Let us know if this works or any other place you want to meet.

That would be perfect for me, my son's home is just about a mile from there.
Slab, that would be 256 North and Taylor road is the first right after you leave I-70. Plenty of room to get the motor home and trailer in the lot.
Oldwing is in Gahanna, that would be very close for him too.

:Egyptian: just got clearence, two comming for sure and maybe one extra. wife and mother in law maybe.have to ride in the cage if we don't break down on the way.see you on saterday. :clapping: :music: :party:

I need address also I'm gonna try to meet-up in Ohio along the route but need the addy just in case I head straight
t for joes... wich is slightly closer for me.

while we are on the subject are there any others coming from MI ?
I'm central, and would feel much better riding with another bike.
I'm very flexible on times and destinations. hope to just ride and have a good time.
may or may not have wife with me..

this will be my last trip before school starts back up and I go back to work.

jdegase":syn1o2cx said:
I need address also I'm gonna try to meet-up in Ohio along the route but need the addy just in case I head straight

I'm very flexible on times and destinations. hope to just ride and have a good time.

JD
I wish I could say im riding with you,but do to the step daughters wedding,I had to barter some saterdays and would not be availble to head down untell 2:00pm that saterday.That would not get us to joes untell around 9:00 ish and I hate setting up a tent in the dark.
I believe some are heading back out on sunday?Or are most hanging around tell monday?

Tory":2fyxews9 said:
jdegase":2fyxews9 said:

JD
I wish I could say im riding with you,but do to the step daughters wedding,I had to barter some saterdays and would not be availble to head down untell 2:00pm that saterday.That would not get us to joes untell around 9:00 ish and I hate setting up a tent in the dark.
I believe some are heading back out on sunday?Or are most hanging around tell monday?

Thats cool Tory maybe we can ride back
tuesday is my first day back to work so I dont have to leave till monday currently.

Guys, Joe is feeling under the weather.
He's been overdoing it in the heat so he needs to take it easy a few days.

He sent me his address so I'll pm everyone tonight with it.

Ok, I sent Joe's address with a screenshot to everyone below.
Looks like 12 including me. This will be fun!
If I missed anyone let me know.

Jd
jpwinger
mwbill
Tory
wilcoy
slab
WindNWing
Oldewing
kywinger
detdrbuzzard
Ken L

i want everyone to know im feeling better ,,,and things are looking good for me and the meet as im getting help ...its so nice the friends that have been made over the good people on this forum and others that serve the great oldwings bikes we all enjoy so much ....people who are camping sould try an bring sleeping bag there is room in the building for sleeping ....there is near by motels and stuff ....there is also a shelter house deal that handle quite a few sleeping bags and is open ended on two sides .....its going to be a little messy in the building as i need to rest still so i can be there also :smilie_happy:and have my strenth back im wanting to be well enough to play some music and all...thanks for everyone making the effort to come ... :mrgreen:

jdegase":qocl6n4h said:
Tory":qocl6n4h said:
jdegase":qocl6n4h said:

JD

Thats cool Tory maybe we can ride back
tuesday is my first day back to work so I dont have to leave till monday currently.

That would be cool.But I am still trying to pull things together.This wedding is also putting a crunch on the finances.

Latest posts