CGW Midwest MEET AUGUST 31st to Sept 2nd

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there, just need the route info to join up when that's finalized. :yahoo:
Dan, I thought you and Slab was riding two up to Joe's. By the way Joe, ya got room for a guy to pitch a small tent?

plenty of room iside building ..and all ...sould be no problem at all...there a cabin and the house too to handle anything that comes up ...the outside grounds are nice and clear as woods get also

WindNWing":w9suouh3 said:
I'll be there, just need the route info to join up when that's finalized. :yahoo:
Dan, I thought you and Slab was riding two up to Joe's. By the way Joe, ya got room for a guy to pitch a small tent?

Slab and his wife are coming out with their motorhome and pulling a trailer, slab and I will trade off on the bike I guess. Playing that by ear but no 2 up, yay! :Egyptian:

well ive been working hard on the inside of the doghouse ....its quite the job by hand .....it sould be great for the meet and greet ....iwill take pics today of things :mrgreen:

some pics of the meet and greet spot...been working on the floor or ground of building by hand slow go...
image.php

a billboard tarp of wing parts and motors
image.php

the 1980 and 82 title rolling frame
image.php

plenty of elbow room outside the doghouse
image.php

[imghttps://classicgoldwings.com/forum/gallery/image.php?album_id=666&image_id=8909][/img]
ground starting to look good
image.php

vs bike
image.php

image.php

Oldewing":yuvui64s said:
Leaving Columbus Friday morn. Let's pick a stop to meet up :music:

I am in Gahanna, sub of Columbus.
NICE!
We will hook up for sure

KYWinger":2adwvzzq said:
What time, on Friday do you plan on rolling thru Cincinnati? I can meet up with y'all as you pass thru...
However it works out and whatever we have to do we will all hook up along the way to Joe's place. Not sure of the timing just yet.

Latest posts