hello from washington

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picked up 2 of the 1100s end of last year , both had been sitting for a few years. cleaned carbs, swapped around brake parts to get one working , put on a new set of tires then took it on a 3500 mile road trip to arizona.
was an interesting venture. front forks would not hold air so had to drop rear pressure to keep it fairly stable lol. hit snow in the passes between vegas and reno was interesting having to pass a semi truck spun out chaining up at the bottom of the pass !

Thanks Joe
you have some very good info and work you have done. I will be grafting the 1200 into one of the 1100s soon for a vacation cruiser

Welcome to the ways of doing it once..! Hope you continue to stick around and learn all you can here. I have always found something out I didn't know about something. Love the time everyone put into letting others know and not hide nor side step. You will enjoy doing all you can for not a lot of real big money. If you get tired of your rack (like I did) there is so much to learn about going single/ I did and haven't looked back. So welcome welcome welcome..! :popcorn:

Latest posts