Honda Davidson

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW i did it :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: here you go joe.this is my bats fairing.I love this bike .I was so disappointed when i put it on.dint look like it dose on the 1000s.two years i spent looking for it.my friend Larry that put the harley fairing told me the hole time it wouldnt look good on a 1100.said it look great on the 1000s so after we had the front of the bike strip he went ove a took a harley fairing and just rested it on the speedo and tack

and this is larry on the bike after
we got done

dan filipi":2xjnxum2 said:
scratch, if you want the image to show full size, copy the direct link under "Links to share this image"

thanks dan and were do i fine that?i tryed clicking on the pics and thay got bigger.BTW isnt that a great looking bike.

looks neat .....i jook it over realy good and like it .....my 1000 has 1200 bars on it that i realy like and not sure what that might do as far as fitting right ....i think there only a couple of inches taller than the stock bars that came with it ....but they seem a lot taller than the red bikes bars ......the bars im talking about are the ones in my signiture.....the red bike realy looks good and i like the rareness of the look nowdays to having something like that ....that would be an option i would like to have scratch.......those last pics look good to me scraych like isaid i would love to have that option.... :mrgreen:

That bike looks great, the little thumbnails don't do it justice.

Your copying the address of a small image (thumbnail) which was generated by Imageshack.

To have the original image display, you have to copy the actual address of the image, that's the "direct link"

Copy the direct link, then in your post click on the button "Img" then paste that address in between the tags.
Or another way is use the Gallery here. You upload the images to your personal gallery then link to them.
I think it's much easier.

joedrum":uqytc1gp said:
looks neat .....i jook it over realy good and like it .....my 1000 has 1200 bars on it that i realy like and not sure what that might do as far as fitting right ....i think there only a couple of inches taller than the stock bars that came with it ....but they seem a lot taller than the red bikes bars ......the bars im talking about are the ones in my signiture.....the red bike realy looks good and i like the rareness of the look nowdays to having something like that ....that would be an option i would like to have scratch.......those last pics look good to me scraych like isaid i would love to have that option.... :mrgreen:
OK Joe the bates has your name all over it.when your ready for it just let me know.if you can cover the shipping when your ready :good: would be great.

joedrum":enl03dbj said:
Its a handle bar fairing Joe so you can move up or down an the handle bar.

scratch99":dk7yoexr said:
Hi Dan.i tryed like you said but all i end up with is showing the address to the link and not the pic :head bang:

Rather than fill up this thread with tests lets go over to the Test Forum
Here's a post about using imageshack that should help also.

I'll delete the posts here that didn't work.

dan filipi":3ictb7ye said:
scratch99":3ictb7ye said:
Hi Dan.i tryed like you said but all i end up with is showing the address to the link and not the pic :head bang:

Rather than fill up this thread with tests lets go over to the Test Forum
Here's a post about using imageshack that should help also.

I'll delete the posts here that didn't work.
Thank you Dan

You are very welcome Joe.take your time.its in a safe place.go ahead and get them parts you need for the 1200 :good: