I’m so pissed off

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joedrum

Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the last month and a 1/2 I have suffer three huge tradgeties ...this last one is my ex wife killed herself with a 12 gauge shotgun a few days ago ..I don’t believe you go to hell for killing yourself ...Jesus did ...I know there is Hell ...hell is on earth and it lives in the control grid that world is ...and when I get up there there’s telling what I’m going say ... I may never see the light of day again ....this is no longer something that might happen ...it happened ...in an area as small as French Lick is there simply no excuse this happen ...it was just to easy to see and know patty had huge metal issues ...what did the Hell on earth people do they empowered her to take problems to the fullest paying her ....druging her into a dependent junkie who really stood no chance to get better now ...I’ve fought the scum bastards the whole way ...and they crushed me as a father and man every step of the way ...now that there wicked scum fucking deed is over with ..family destroyed I’m sure not one mangod paper power scumfucks will be there at the services ...

Joe is venting. His wife committed suicide after a long history of taking psychiatric drugs.
From what I can gather, the area she lived in is also very street drug (I’ve been there) so who knows what all brought on her killing herself.

Sorry to hear joe,suicide sucks

Sent from my LG-US601 using Tapatalk

Joe, I don't know what to say except that you seem to have a very strong character that has survived a bad marriage, raised good kids, and put up with a lot of old GoldWingers for years. I believe in you and that you will use good memories to see you through rough times.

Sorry Joe, we've had that in my family too. It's hardest on those left behind who can't help but wonder "could I have done something differently?" I can just pray you get through this stronger in some way.

~O~

Thanks everyone ...my rant was the first post ...it seems clear enough how I felt ..that’s over ..there was no way for me to get up there for me ...patty’s services were yesterday ...my three kids with patty are there and so is Christy my daughter from another mother ..she is there right now taking of my youngest daughter baby ...patty’s and my kids today are all at the hospital as patty’s father is passing also it seems ...and they have to go through all this again one day after patty’s services yesterday ...when the weather gets good enough I’m going up there as everything that was is not now ...hopefully soon weeks or maybe a month..at most hooch will get me up there is where everything is at ...right now I’m just num and trying to take things as I can

Joe... open the throttle, let it out. Chin up, eyes forward, and we'll ride through this storm with you... it may be messy, but there's sunshine on the other side. :eek:k:

Hey Joe,
I heard about this and did not know what to say so I said nothing. I am sorry for what happened, and how it came to that, and I hope things in your world are becoming more normal these days.
Brandi ~ Aphrodite ~ FlipFlop