new 1200 project for the doghouse

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joedrum

Supporting Member
Reaction score
image.php

image.php

new project to work on ...looks nice to me the owner mark in the pics 10 hr drive to get here

Good deal! I was wondering what you were gunna do with all the free time you have, Joe...you needed another project.... :smilie_happy: :mrgreen: :smilie_happy:

That's kinda neat lookin!

Maybe time to get some lights in there so that you can really see what you are doing :good:

ive benn ask to give background on the trike ..well that could be a nice story but its not ....

as I see it the federal reserve and dcgov housing scam against America got this trike thrown into the street just like the people ....as for my part ...its not the end of the story ...im going to write a new ending :cheeky: the other sucked...a couple pics
image.php

nice car tire on back 195-65-15
image.php

best pic I could get with body on It looks good in there to me maybe some beefing but no redo it seems

:popcorn: :popcorn: eventually, we all will probably be going that way. ( trike ) I like the front steer idea a lot better. The CanAms sure look cool, and safe. Do you know what front end is on it as well as the cowling?? I hope you're feeling better.

im starting to do better eric thanks ...as for the front end its a vw bug ....the cowling on front is is all custom made ...it is all done mostly in thin plywood and glass covered ...it all hand made and extremely well styled to me

Joe has talked me into letting him try a 1000 rack on her. I was working on the Holly/Webber progressive two barrel setup, but as Joe implied earlier we got thrown out of our work space afore I could finish her.

bad news on the trike ...
image.php

the front cylinder on this side is dead no pus of air what so ever ... all the others had something ... motor was generaly free ... put oil in all cylinders and spayed around it was tight at first but freed right up ... then when turned with starter front had no push
image.php

the working on this is rather good

that don't sound good.....joe does that trike use a stock vw steering gearbox mounted in center of front end ? I've had three vw's but I can't remember if that is the stock location or not, is it?