Pain!!! You No Longer Have to Live with and Suffer from Pain!!!! Vitamin D3 is the Fix

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

westgl

Reaction score
Demon00

I used to have pain, Back Pain, leg pain, feet pain, Neck pain.

I had Sciatica Back pain once or twice a year, I would be down for at least a week or Two.

No More!

I go to a Homeopathic Doctor, (That just means they try to solve your problems Naturally, and let your body respond naturally).

My Doctor does not believe in Western medicine, as a cure and giving a Pill to Band Aid fix, or mask the existing problem(s)

My Doctor said to get rid of Pain, (and protect me from several cancers) the body I lacking One very Important Hormone.

Vitamin D3 Yes, vitamin D3 is a Hormone, which means it must be part of your bodies make up.

It cannot be Just D

It has to be "D3"

I take 10,000 units a day, so does my wife.

The D3 also protects you from many Cancers.

I do NOT have any pain Period at all,

I moved my self into my new house, well me and my wife, the wife used to have back pain too.

We both take it, Pain is gone for both of us.

My wife used to be in a lot of pain too, But No More

It is AMAZING!! and Cheap for what it does.

It takes about 2-3 weeks to get into your body, but the longer the better, but I worked for me great!!!

I can ride for a Much longer period of time, work Much harder than I could when i was much younger.

I was in a motorcycle accident when in my 20's left turn in front of me.

Also hurt myself at Toyota while working, had a raised truck, with those Giant tires that the wheels are over 100 -lbs each, did a brake job on it, back was done.

I can do way more and harder work than I could when i was younger, and i am 51 years old now.

My wife calls Me Clark Kent.

My doctor has also suggested some other things in Improve the Mind, strength, and stamina. at 51years Old,

I am in Better shape Now, than i was in my 20's,

I am stronger than i was, and can think Very clearly, the body slows down production of certain substances, and produces less than it did when you were young.

Funny thing most men & woman think it is part of getting old.

It Is NOT part of getting Old, you can feel like you did in your 20's again, clear thinking, strong, lots of energy and stamina.

Vitamin D3 is Not the only suggestion that My doctor made, I changed a few things.

Natural takes a few months to get into your system, and to start working, you have to be patient, but one day you will notice hey i feel Much better.

I have more energy than my 21 year old.

wow that's great,I go back to talk to my doc next week..she sent me to have blood work done that I did last week..when I explained it to her I may have not done so well,when I explained it I call it leg cramps but in talking to my brother n law he said do you mean "akeing" and after thinking about it I may have described it wrong,,she tryed me on meds for restless leg but has side effects to it,no good....brother n law said "Sciatica" so I'm gonna ask her about it and thank you for the info,the more the better,well sometimes lmao :)

OK

But I warn you,

Western Medicine doctors will Not prescribe you anything but Medications, as that is how they make more money, and added income.

The Dr's dont have time to read up on the new med's so they talk to the drug companies,

Look at the TV Drug Ads, see how many side effects they mention, more than 5 maybe more than 10 side effects, if you are lucky.

Tuning your body is like tuning your bike, you do it right and it will run surprisingly well, but if you dont, health issue up the ying yang.

Western Doctors Keep you on meds that only band aid and mask symptoms, and give side effects that they need to give another med to counter the first one.

I am 51 YO No meds at all, and No meds for my wife either, and we both feel great.

When I had my blood tests done my doctor was looking for Hormone D3, Mine was very low.

DR. said Most peoples D3 level is Very Low, even in the summer, and even in California or a sunny state.

Vitamin D3 is natural, there is Only One way to get Vitamin D3, The Sun, problem no adays most people use sun screen and cover up.

Forget about the Sun in the winter months, besides you would need a lot of sun to get the benefits of 10K IU.

That's all I got to say about that.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=99363#p99363:m1rrs8d8 said:
demon00 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:15 am[/url]":m1rrs8d8]
wow that's great,I go back to talk to my doc next week..she sent me to have blood work done that I did last week..when I explained it to her I may have not done so well,when I explained it I call it leg cramps but in talking to my brother n law he said do you mean "akeing" and after thinking about it I may have described it wrong,,she tryed me on meds for restless leg but has side effects to it,no good....brother n law said "Sciatica" so I'm gonna ask her about it and thank you for the info,the more the better,well sometimes lmao :)

Okay westgl this D3 you've said you take 10,000 IU a day and one can only get this D3 from the sun. Please explain.

*I know this is off topic but the original poster doesn't mind.

I'm very curious, I suffer with 6-8 pain all day everyday from sciatica.

~O~

I don't mind at all,knowing is half the battle lol I have used vitamins for other problems before and I don't get a lot of sun,I'm outside all the time just not in the sun a lot,garage or woods...sun doesn't work well with my diabetic meds

Omega man.

I want to pass on this AWESOME !!! Information that has Changed My & My wifes life for ever.

I should start a new thread on this subject Alone as there are several things that can take you to the next level of Health & well being.

Western Doctors are really good in a few areas

1. Detection of problem
2. Surgery to remove something that may or may not have failed, it may only be not working to optimum.
3. Drugs to mask the problems, with side effects. This is NOT good

Western Doctors do not look at the under laying cause, they just see the problem and fix it with meds or surgery. NOT GOOD AT ALL!!!!!!!!!

My wife and i go to a homeopathic doctor, that runs a Blood test, then my doctor looks for things that western doctors Do NOT Look for.

My wife had stage II hypertension, early sign of heart attack or stroke, I was stage I, we both had elevated high heart rates, wife had a EKG because her heart rate was erratic.

They want to med her up.

I made it my quest to get her healed.

We are both healed are heart rates are normal now and we are much healthier than when we met 23 years ago

My wifes pain she could not wash dishes, too much pain standing at the sink we could not figure it out, western doctors dont know.

The Plan we are dong now gets rid of brain fog and lets you feel like you did when you were 20, or better.

But the new doctor we started going to did.

One is Vitamin D3 is a vital Hormone.

I had sciatica to the point of being bed ridden for a week or two in excruciating pain, I look back It was always funny how some time a weather front would come in and there went my back.

or Neck pain was severe.

When i had my blood work done, it showed very little D3 in my & my wife's bodies

The D3 is for Pain and protection from several cancers, including Breast cancer and Prostate, as well as a few others

Life extension web site has a lot of good info.

I have become very educated, in the last several years, in what does what to help certain areas of the body.

My wife and I have both been pain free for a few years now, and Love it!!!!!

If you want to remove, cloudy mind and no energy, no stamina, No confidence, all those items go with being around 50 years old, for men and women, but they can all be fixed.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=99365#p99365:dx15q4jj said:
Omega Man » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:41 am[/url]":dx15q4jj]
Okay westgl this D3 you've said you take 10,000 ue a day and one can only get this D3 from the sun. Please explain.

*I know this is off topic but the original poster doesn't mind.

I'm very curious, I suffer with 6-8 pain all day everyday from sciatica.

~O~

For you to get 10K units of vitamin D3 every day you be getting WAYYY TOOO much Sun, especially if you are not sun tolerant.

Remember

Vitamin D3 is registered as a Hormone, this means that it is Vital, and part of our make up to have it.

They come in Liquid caps, i get the 5K units then take two of them in the morning with breakfast, they are very small and easy to swollow

Symptoms of Low Vitamin D3
By Brenda Barron, eHow Contributor

Symptoms of Low Vitamin D3

Vitamin D3 deficiency is a very serious condition, although it is not discussed very often. You receive this vitamin primarily from exposure to the sun. You don't need to be outside that much, but getting sunlight every day is important to maintaining your D3 levels. And it's not as if failing to go outside will simple make you pale: Rather, a D3 deficiency can have serious consequences, ranging from osteoporosis to cancer. Luckily, there are symptoms you can pay attention to early on to make sure these more dangerous conditions don't present themselves. Have a question? Get an answer from a Nutritionist now!
Other People Are Reading

Vitamin D3 Hair Growth
Side Effects of Too Much Vitamin D3

High Blood Pressure

If you don't get enough vitamin D3 in your system, you can develop high blood pressure, which wreaks havoc on your health and could shorten your life if not properly controlled. If you have high blood pressure, schedule some time out in the sun to make sure that your body can absorb both vitamin D and calcium properly.
Depression

Feeling depressed is another possible symptom of a vitamin D3 deficiency. A lack of sunlight can negatively impact your mood, making you feel down and hopeless, even if you're in a good position in your life.
Fatigue and Weakness

Along with depression, chronic fatigue is another symptom of a lack of vitamin D3. Without this essential vitamin, you'll feel drained and lethargic--as if even the simplest of tasks is just too much to handle. Related conditions like fibromyalgia can also occur, and your muscles can feel weak and strained.
Rickets

Your body needs vitamin D3 to allow for proper calcium absorption. This vitamin is also a hormone and actually binds with calcium, helping it to be absorbed into the body more easily. Without enough D3, you won't absorb enough calcium. And without enough calcium, you could develop rickets, a condition that results in softening of the bones. (However, it primarily affects children.)
Bone Pain

A lack of vitamin D3 can also cause severe bone pain, especially at the joints where the muscles connect to the bones. This can be debilitating; see your doctor right away to receive an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan.

Not just bone pain but nerve pain and muscle pain too

Read more: https://www.ehow.com/about_5033702_sympt ... z2hLbX5UgT

Pain is NOT!!!! something you have to live with.

Pain is Not a Older persons ailment.

I can tell you My wife and i are proof.

I was In a Motorcycle accident when i was in my 20's, it was a left turn in front of me, no where to go.

I was laid up for 6 months.

After i healed I worked at Toyota of Pasadena (they are no longer there) as a tech for several years, then a Truck with Giant tires that was raised really high up, came in for brake service.

The wheel & tire were very heavy, but I was young, putting the tire back On caused a severe pain and started me on pane most every day after that.

I had a bad sciatica that would act up at least twice a year, usually when the weather changed, I would be in bed and in Severe PAIN!!! for a week to two weeks.

There is a fix that is cheap, Easy, and works Great!!!

It is a Vital Hormone, that you MUST have.

It is Vitamin D3.

It must be Vitamin D3, Not just D, that wont work.

It Must be Vitamin D3

I started going to a homeopathic doctor, that did some blood work, and found that My Hormone D3 was extremely Low.

My Doctor said take 10K IU of D3 and most if not all of your pain will vanish.

My Pain is GONE!!!!! All of My pain is Gone!!!!

My wife also had Pain, she could not do dishes with out severe pain.

She starting taking D3 also.

Her pain Vanished.

We have been pain free for a few years now and Love it.

The body produces vitamin D3 naturally with exposure to sunlight. So many lack the vitamin because they are scared to go out without sunscreen. That of course prevents the production of vitamin D3.

Before i started taking the Hormone that is essential to both Men & Woman known as Vitamin D3.

When i went for a bike ride I was like a pretzel, riding was painful.

This is to cure most people of there pain for the rest of your life.

I am Not selling anything.

I am just the provider of information, that may Not be commonly known, it will change You and you wife's Life!!!!!

It did for My wife and I!!

I feel better than i did when i was in my 20's I am 51 years young, cause that is how I feel, young! So does my beautiful wife, of 23 years of marriage.

Okay this works, we'll put all posts regarding this subject into this thread.

I was looking at some of the info on this subject and I noticed calcium was mentioned as critical for D3 absorption. Also lots of dosages, 1000 ui daily and 5000 once a week seems to be the most common.

I'm willing to try anything for this sciatica, it's been 4-5 years of daily misery. Pain pills don't work and the Dr's treat you like a junkie anyway if you refuse to let them cut you up or poke needles into spine. I work in medicine and having a safe successful back surgery is like winning the Powerball lottery.

~O~

It is funny.

Hormones, a few years ago, I thought they were for woman only. Nope.

The food Liners in most canned food leaches out a form of estrogen into the food.

also the sunscreen, and other creams do the same and reduce testosterone and raise a Mans estrogen level.

This causes a LOT of problems

I see these testosterone supplements, that claim to raise the testosterone level.

The testosterone supplements Can add to the problem, How you ask, the raised testosterone level turns in to Even More Estrogen.

Now you went from to high for a man estrogen level, to Way To High Estrogen Level

This cause problems like cloudy mind, terrible memory, low self esteem, low muscle mass, Low strength.

Is that Goldwing feeling heavier and heavier each year?

It shouldn't it is a hormone imbalance

Ever run across certain people on other sites get upset really quick, or have a bad attitude, this is probably a Hormone Imbalance.

I can see it now and identify it, if you are older than 35-40, you are probably suffering from it.

To get rid of the pain you need to be at what you body needs as a high amount.

You cannot damage or hurt you self by taking 10K IU of Vitamin D3.

1K - 5k is too little per day.

The RDA is like a Minimum amount, so that you can only survive, that amount will NOT work!!!

You need to take amounts that are going to get rid of the pain,

the amount needed is a higher limit but is by no means to high of a amount.

You need to look at what people are taking that want Optimal benefits.

It is like saying,

I want more performance, I just raised my compression to 11:1 cause i want more power out of my bike, then you put in only 67 octane to do it, and dont under stand why it is Pinging and Not running right.

You are not getting what you need.

You need optimum, there are people taking much more than 10K units

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=99393#p99393:11y25n5t said:
Omega Man » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:12 pm[/url]":11y25n5t]

I was looking at some of the info on this subject and I noticed calcium was mentioned as critical for D3 absorption. Also lots of dosages, 1000 ui daily and 5000 once a week seems to be the most common.

I'm willing to try anything for this sciatica, it's been 4-5 years of daily misery. Pain pills don't work and the Dr's treat you like a junkie anyway if you refuse to let them cut you up or poke needles into spine. I work in medicine and having a safe successful back surgery is like winning the Powerball lottery.

~O~

You may start off with 5K units of D3 a day every day.

See how you feel.

That should get rid of some pain, but the D3 is also going to protect you from many cancers.

It will coat you in a suite of armor.

Yes taking taking certain types of calcium can help.

But I am currently not taking calcium, I will have to go in for a bone density test in a few years.

You are exactly right!

The Docs. try to do the best they can, some of them any way.

But it is a business, a very good profit making business.

I wish I would have known 15-20 years ago what I know today.

Omegaman,

You take at least 5K IU everyday and Most of your pain will disappear.

(It does not matter where you live you are most likely deficient, unless you live on the Sun).

Probably within a week or two, but give it a month.

My pain was mostly gone the first week.

No side effects with Vitamin D3.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=99393#p99393:1fjqdjsu said:
Omega Man » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:12 pm[/url]":1fjqdjsu]

~O~

My wife and i had a scare.

I will Never EVER!!!!!!!

Let my wife go in for another Mammogram, that cure Does More harm than Good.

They shoot Harmful Low (yea right Low Radiation, any radiation is BAD!!!!!!) My wife got really sick from that

The Vitamin D3 will protect you and your Wife from cancers

We told our Dr about the Monogram she said dont ever do another Monogram they are too harmful.

There are much less evasive testing that can be done.

Vitamin D3 and Super K complex (Super K complex has calcium in it) has been used in trials to Kill off and eradicate Most, if not all cancers.

That is what my wife and i take.

It is much cheaper to fix the problem up front than it is after the fact.

My daughter is in the medical field and does Imaging,

It is surprising how many people are in bad shape cause they just are not sure what to do.

The problem is your body does not produce the optimum amount.

You would have to lay naked in the sun all day long, and every day, to get the Optimum amount.

You need a consistent amount of D3, and in the optimum amount, for you to feel your best, and be protected from cancers.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=99390#p99390:2koacdqc said:
slabghost » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:05 pm[/url]":2koacdqc]
The body produces vitamin D3 naturally with exposure to sunlight. So many lack the vitamin because they are scared to go out without sunscreen. That of course prevents the production of vitamin D3.