• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Plug Wires and Caps, Place your Order (It's a done deal, thanks jdegase!)

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE:

Yeehawww!!!
Finally!
image.php

Ok, I have one more minor setback besides the weather sux here right now I have a funeral to attend tomarrow..
but you can bet, after that I will be pealing off the monkey suit and dive'n in.
I should know more by Sunday.

thanks for being patient, WE HAVE WIRES!!!

got the wires on today.. Yahoo!
big difference.

heres some pictures..
image.php

Oh the carnage!

image.php

in this one it looks like the wire was burned off down inside the coating on the coil end.

image.php

Do ya think they were leakin spark?

the original wires are 18" , I thought I would make the new wires 20" just so they would have a bit more room....
Mistake!
18" is about optimal. so unless you want longer wires I'll cut them 18"
Also I read about someone grinding the NGK off the side of the cap. it is totally unnecessary IMHO.
my caps fit into the rubber boots with a small amount of dish soap very nicely.

image.php

OK

so there are a couple options here.
you can have the wires 18" or 20"
and you can have me put the boots on or leave them off.
just PM me with the order the way you want it and your address. I'll reply to you with my paypal addy.
the price is 25$ and includes shipping to the lower 48.
I'll work with anybody else on shipping in PM

here's a couple pictures of what you'll be receiving.
UNASSEMBLED
image.php

ASSEMBLED
image.php

theres 10 sets here, plus I have some extra wire. and we can always order more ends if we need them.
I'll update this thread as I sell them so everyone will know how many are left.

basically I'm doing this for members only. and only making my set of wires for profit.
Thanks guys!

Currently 9 left

Your very welcome!

because I am a member of this forum I know more about my bike, feel safer, ride better, am generally happier.
Thank You Bro.

P.S. the bike runs better and weather looks good tomarrow. I may be unavailable :smilie_happy:

Thanks dan didnt think about that...
remember guys... to post your address in the PM because when you send a "gift" with paypal it doesnt show your address.
also make sure to let me know if you want the wires 18" or 20" and assembled or not..

currently 7 left

There sellin like hot cakes :salute:

You might want to order another batch of wires and plugs and start sellin them on ebay and on Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums, And charge like $35 or $40 a set

I just sent a PM today to order a set.
I wasn't going to get them because I have some new wires but seeing the pictures of the caps I figured after 29 years they probably should be replaced and my wires are yellow and I would rather have black. I hope there is still a set left it looks like there are still 4.

Latest posts