Second CGW Midwest MEET August 3rd and 4th in French Lick Indiana!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clapping: :good: :Egyptian: :yahoo:
Thanks for the pics....looks like the rest of us missed out on a dang good time! :salute:

I'm sure there will be more pics once everyone gets home, a few from me too.

I'm meeting Dave (Piper) at the restaurant at 9 for a quick breakfast then back to Joe's to grab the trailer for the 7 hour ride back to Dave's house.

Checked mpg on way home from meet, 27 mpg not too bad, loaded sidecar( for weight you have to have it) and fully loaded trailer. Ran 60 to 65 mph. Ran marine gas on first tank then Marathon on 2nd. Still have gas but how much?? Now if I can get that pesky gas guage working right. I never really know how much gas I have. I'm just using tripometer .I gas up at about 125 miles, still not on reserve yet. 77 and 82 are around 42 to 44 mpg. Just guest I have to pay to play. Jerry

So you like pics--Here are all the pics I took.
The first pics are of the French Lick Springs hotel. It is 600 feet across. All the rooms windows and balconies look out into this dome.

Attachments

• nw 014.JPG
    nw 014.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 72
  • nw 013.JPG
    nw 013.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 70
  • nw 012.JPG
    nw 012.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 69
  • nw 011.JPG
    nw 011.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 72
  • nw 010.JPG
    nw 010.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 71
  • nw 009.JPG
    nw 009.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 71
  • nw 008.JPG
    nw 008.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 70
  • nw 007.JPG
    nw 007.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 70
  • nw 006.JPG
    nw 006.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 69
  • nw 005.JPG
    nw 005.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 70
file.php

DAAAAAAAANNNNG!!!!! The doghouse is a LOT bigger than I thought.... :shock: :shock: :shock:

:smilie_happy: :mrgreen: :hihihi:

that's good joel .....im starting to come around ...I am okay enough to say hooch and the c5 project both met up at the top of the mountain ....sheesh what a bang for investment it was ....hooch and c5

Thought you might appreciate that, Joe.... :smilie_happy:

Really interested in the final assessment of the iggy system, fer sher.... :beg: :good:

Be careful Brian!!! Want ya to git home in one piece! :wave: :moped:

Back at Pipers place.
385 miles in 7 hours with stops, pretty good time!

Had a bit of rain but the ride was real nice and cool weather. Was enjoyable.

Yep we have video of hooch running on the highway along with another to show its programming.
I'll try to get that posted in the next couple days.

Great to read others are getting home safe!

Finally made it! McGovern should be getting there pretty soon too! All totaled I had little more than 1,600 miles ridden since Thursday at 1:00. What a weekend. Thanks Joe for putting us up and thanks to all for a wonderful time!

Oh yeah... not a single thing wrong with the Wing, but what else is new? :mrgreen:

Latest posts