Second CGW Midwest MEET August 3rd and 4th in French Lick Indiana!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it looks like a midwest meet it is.

We need to get busy on the planning.

I've checked with Joe and his wife Patty and it sounds OK to have the meet again at his place.

Ok for me:
I'm fine with flying to slabghost's place again and riding out A WING this time.
If no Wing then I'd most likely fly to Joe's place.
It would be nice if we could all get out for a ride this time.

We'll do this over a weekend, easiest for me and seems easiest for most everyone.

Date:
I'm an independent contractor so I just need enough notice and I can make most any weekend work so I'm going to leave this mostly up to slabghost and Joe. I know slabghost needs to plan vacation time.
Joe I think is flexible but chime in here if you have any plans more important than this meet that can't be changed. :whistling:

Ok, let's here it.

dan filipi":156uz83t said:
I'm fine with flying to slabghost's place again and riding out A WING this time.

What? :shock: No Winniebagle for you this time? :hihihi: :hihihi:

Oldewing":35exrzso said:
Love to see all again,

Got some space, located in central Ohio,

If you fly in Dan, I got's extra wing's here too :music:

Let me know what you need.
Well there's one backup location, cool!

Are you and Rat game for a ride to Joe's place?
Sounds like I'd have a Goldwing this time. :thanks: for the offer!

brianinpa":1743mzlb said:
For those that weren't at the last MNG, where is Joe's place and is there a place to pitch a tent?
Plenty of room for tents Brian.

There is room for tents, just bring a chock block for your sleeping bag. The only flat ground around is the gravel road in front of Joe's house. :smilie_happy:

Dibs on the cabin! :music:

WindNWing":225q1cxa said:
There is room for tents, just bring a chock block for your sleeping bag. The only flat ground around is the gravel road in front of Joe's house. :smilie_happy:

Second dibs on the cabin!

WindNWing":3k5rrztm said:

If you can sleep on a ship at sea, hilly ground shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Oldewing":zwahtvhx said:
to early to talk dates?

(july is very busy for me already) :crying:
June or August then.

let's here it slabghost. How do those 2 months look for you?

Latest posts