Second CGW Midwest MEET August 3rd and 4th in French Lick Indiana!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The red pointer is Joe's place.

image.php

must post a warning.......going to joe's will give you a very bad case of MGS ....THAnk's TO YOU ALL :clapping: i have now not one gw but i also have a 78 goldwing for parts. msgs is very contagis...lol. will post pics soon, the bike does not have keys,or title. if if had a title i would not use it for parts.almost 99 % there.darn these things get under your skin. and the good part is momma is really ok with it. thanks all... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Check up on your Tn. registration laws before you part it then. I was told last week that in Arkansas, if it's over 25 years old, no title was needed, only a bill of sale was needed to get a new title. I was checking on a 76 CL 250 that doesn't have a title when I was told that. Roncar can cut you a key if you can get him the number off the switch.

It will be on the barrel of the ignition switch, on the eighty four and 86 models they are on the side near where the wiring harness plugs into the switch. Might be a job getting to it with the fairing on. Usually has a letter and three numbers following it. Pm Roncar and he can most likely tell you exactly what and where to look. He's upright guy and I got my keys from him in a few days.

slabghost":2596gfeh said:
Anyone got a Farmers Almanac? What's the weather supposed to be like in the first week of August?

Hot, but what else is new?

"Annual Weather Summary: November 2012 to October 2013
Winter will be colder than normal in the east, with above-normal temperatures in the west. The coldest periods will be from late December through early January and in mid-January and early and mid-February. Precipitation and snowfall will generally be below normal, with the snowiest periods in early to mid-November, early January, and early March.

April and May will be warmer and drier than normal, with an especially warm first half of April.

Summer temperatures and rainfall will be near normal, on average, despite a tropical rainstorm threat in mid-June. The hottest periods will be in early to mid-July, late July, and mid-August.

September and October will be warmer and drier than normal."

KYWinger":2secqbpi said:
I agree; August is good bike weather, but Sudbury is too far away :cry:
Where is Sudbury and what is happening there?
Not this meet that I'm aware of.

Sudbury is a separate meet in canada. Joe's place is southern Indianna. Nothing of this second midwest CGW meet is set in stone yet except that it is planned to happen.

slabghost":1ezgn71f said:
Sudbury is a separate meet in canada. Joe's place is southern Indianna. Nothing of this second midwest CGW meet is set in stone yet except that it is planned to happen.
Yeah ok, that's the gl1200goldwings.com meet put on by Vic.
Has nothing to do with this CGW meet.

Latest posts