Show off your Steeds!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silverbullet

Reaction score
Since we all own the best looking Classic Bike Lets show them off!
Bet we won't find two alike.
Lots of members here are multi bike owners Show them as well.
Here is the latest pic of my 78 work in progress. Sill haven't named it yet.
007-2.jpg

008-3.jpg

Left to right. 05 Yamaha Majesty Mini Trike. Wife named it "Gradma's Toy" 78 Wimg, 98 Honda Helix "LiL Wing" 05 Suzuki Burgman 650 "Silverbullet"
005-3.jpg

Current GW (replaced the grips with "normal" black grips, and replaced the stock chrome mirrors with some black rectangular ones, after this pic was taken):
Casesaversrearracks_1b.jpg

This is when I first got it, before I blacked out some of the trim, and added the engine guards:
Wing_3b.jpg

This is what it looked like "before":
Wing_1a.jpg

Latest addition, a 1987 Honda Super Magna. Needs some front end work (steering head bearings, warped rotor), but nice ride. Replaced the grips with some regular black grips after pic was taken, and have a set of chrome bar-end NOS mirrors on order (different than Napoleon style):
Magna_1a.jpg

Magna_1b.jpg

Magna_1e.jpg

My 1984 Ascot back in So Cal. Replaced the mirrors with some black rectangular ones after this pic was taken:
DSCN0948s.jpg

Added fork boots, and modded the muffler:
Endcap1a.jpg

Me riding the Ascot down Mulholland Highway towards The Rock Store:
WJC_0798_Crop.jpg

Not mine, but an interesting custom GW, cafe-style...not a fan of the big front tire, and I bet it's LOUD with those pipes, but interesting concept:
Goldwingcustom1.jpg

Mine.

image.php

'69 CT90 + XL125 front end and shocks, XR80 fender
image.php

'71 BSA A65T + Euro 4Gal tank (from Triumph)
image.php

'75 CB750K + XS750 forks, FZR400 dual disk, GSX750F calipers (sold)
image.php

'78 XS750 + Vetter
image.php

'79 XT500 mod (CB750 forks/wheel)
image.php

'99 Z50R
image.php

Yes she wants to ride with me all the time but Momma is nervous still so we haven't gone out more than a couple times around the neighborhood.
She's at the age now like my son was when she wants to hang out with me all the time.
Very special times we have together.

She will ride more this summer.

Oh well I guess if everyone else is showing theirs I bring mine up, it's a rattle paint job..

The Bike and I today, out for a ride, visiting frieinds. Somebody has a bad case of helmet hair.

Attachments

• bike 2.jpg
    bike 2.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 172
Picked up the "new" bike this morning. That is my son and I, we went for a ride this afternoon. The new one is the red one.... the one on the left :smilie_happy:

Attachments

• DSCN0346.JPG
    DSCN0346.JPG
    165.9 KB · Views: 153