slabghost 75 gl 1000 resto on a fundless approach

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:Egyptian: :Egyptian: :Egyptian: :heat: :party: :mrgreen: were running ....Vs 75 runs and scunds good ...i mean realy good ...oh happy day...

what a deal the second time through the carbs and runnig ...no rebuild kit ...just careful cleaning and a reset of the floats and clearing the jets and passages ....fired right up ... :music: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :party: :moped: :moped:

oh crap to bad nothing else is working :cheeky: lots to do brakes lights my favorite :evil: :mrgreen: nightmare ....but it runs

not much right away chas ive got several bike apart now im not touching anything else till i get things caught up ....lots to do in preping for the meet and greet also...i have no light at that end of the building it hard working on the 82 also for that reason ....

here a couple of pics from the bike from the bottom of the pond as crownest commented you can see the master wiring hook up and my temp tank gravity feed system ...im a master of mess :smilie_happy:
image.php

image.php

To the untrained eye that's a mess but I bet you know where everything is.

You've seen my garage, don't ask about my van. I can't seem to get the cleaning lady to get near it. :mrgreen:

well i fired up the 75 this morning started right up rather good for the bottom of the pond bike .... :mrgreen: looks are deceaving sometimes :Egyptian: :Egyptian: :Egyptian: :party: :moped: :mrgreen:

joedrum":18lbd3p8 said:
well i fired up the 75 this morning started right up rather good for the bottom of the pond bike .... :mrgreen: looks are deceaving sometimes :Egyptian: :Egyptian: :Egyptian: :party: :moped: :mrgreen:

Was it the same pond Beave got the carbs out of?

no these carbs looked good on Vs bike but im taking them back off it seems there s something up with them so!!!! im back into them .....it was running good but not now ...ive been so broke i kavnt been able to keep things running like i sould ....oh well im into it again

Ya! I bet he keeps ya on yer toes, don't he? :mrgreen:
I had to look real close, but I finally made out what is written on the tag hanging on the throttle....

:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: iguess so idint read it :headscratch: :whip:

gee im not sure what going on but there was no gas that came out of rack after i took it off the bike i may have just suffered from pluged intake hose that i hooked up to that was exposed to entry for months will see ...gee weez things can can could get huge from there with the running i did :swoon: :mrgreen:

thanks to jpwinger he help me get the 75 to v house in ohio with his trailerwe had a great time... boy vs got some stuff now...dune buggy big project to get going ...all kinds of bikes ...looks like my place as in bikes not in space for them though...great meals and lots of good conversation