SoCal Meet and Greet?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkB

Reaction score
OK, so call me the overenthusiastic new guy with a new-to-him bike.... :Egyptian:

Any interest in doing a SoCal meet and greet for breakfast, or ride, or......?

Spring isn't that far off, maybe we should plan something. Doesn't have to be fancy!

Mark

dan filipi":3hqicmtn said:
Sounds great to me?

Why wait til spring, this is So Cal!

True, though the weather can get a little iffy this time of year. You'd never know that this week, though!

I was just thinking about allowing people time to schedule, if there's any interest. Otherwise, I'm ready about any time. I'm busy this weekend, but most, not so much.

Mark

toytender01":2pr2grz4 said:
Isn't that the inland empire or something like that???????????

Yes, IE is generally regarded as Riverside, San Bernardino area. I'm in Redlands.

I think it would be cool if we could pick someplace centrally located so as to include as many people interested in attending.

I'm giving this thread a bump. Any interest in a SoCal meet, greet and ride? Let's get together and show off these oldwings!

Mark

im game! were looking to go up the coast to the red woods staying at crader lake good times will be had by all, just have to get over that pass!!!!

Oregon/Washington is still getting hammered by storms, you may want to wait.