Whaddaya drive when you're not on your 'Wing? (just pics)

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
joedrum":y3xsodqw said:
:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :salute: :rant: :hihihi: thats good fysty
They may be big but no one of them a BUICK!! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

GEDC0681.jpg

GEDC0506.jpg

And of course the ole cage
GEDC0121.jpg

And one for chits & giggles.........
GEDC0257.jpg

bk2valve":3mv4qnu0 said:
Here are my current rides....
I see you list your little H's along with your wig & SC but what of that pretty little Honda 4 cln in back of garage? Do it deserve a mention? :beg: :beg: :roll: :roll: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :smilie_happy:

Hey bronzestarvue, I ALWAYS wear a helmet.. and I DRIVE the short bus... :shock: :hihihi:

Hi Fysty-1...that is my bride and riding buddy Kit's 92 CB750 Nighhawk and she also has a 99 F650 BMW...both of those are up in our place in Durango....the other bike you see was my donor bike and I still hope to do an engine build one day with the parts from that.

Brian

bk2valve":8rlnmj7o said:
Hey bronzestarvue, I ALWAYS wear a helmet.. and I DRIVE the short bus... :shock: :hihihi:

Hi Fysty-1...that is my bride and riding buddy Kit's 92 CB750 Nighhawk and she also has a 99 F650 BMW...both of those are up in our place in Durango....the other bike you see was my donor bike and I still hope to do an engine build one day with the parts from that.

Brian
Always liked those nighthawks. I'm not a big fan of the Beemers. Good bikes but too tall for my liking. I am an old school gal that loves the old cruisers (new one too :smilie_happy: ). Angela aka fysty-1

bk2valve":3nlcjxc6 said:
I'm not a big fan of the Beemers. Good bikes but too tall for my liking.

She had to lower hers....we bought a shorter shock from Works Performance in CA and moved the fork tubes about 1.5" up in the triple trees. I shortened the side stand and the center stand too.

Brian
Before I put the Voyager on Baby, I looked into the electrohydralic center stand but was far too pricey @ 1500 bills & that was only for the underneath parts. :roll: :roll: :wave: :wave:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=39487#p39487:20ifsti9 said:
mike in idaho » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:27 am[/url]":20ifsti9]
trucksnowbank.jpg

'99 Kenworth T800B, 475 horse Cat 3406E, Fuller 18 speed, 46000# rears.

And here I am complaining about the snow and ice that I have in my driveway! :shock:

I am done complaining now...

Just to stay on topic, here is mine.

100_1751.jpg

Latest posts