What did you do to your Wing today ?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well not anything done to the oldwing today but we did assemble my baby girls new cruiser......it has 2 wheels.

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

well instead of twist wrenches ...I was twisting throttle ...hooch the big dog and i had fun ...the power hooch has is not really part of the oldwing world as its known ...hooch exceeds all things I thought I could get ...I sure stumbbled around a lot at the end but learned a lot in doing so and fixed some thing s that needed fixing anyway and some not ....but its over and riding time has begun ...and this is what it was all about .....

My son and I took the Wing to a bike rally today, was a good time but we skipped the poker run because it was raining. :good:

Rode to the clinic to have my blood checked. I may be a quart low, but I am good to go to Washington on Monday :Egyptian: :Egyptian: :Egyptian: Gassed her up so tank will be full while I am gone. Sure wish I could take her though. This fill-up showed 43MPG

Put some atf in the gas tank, rode about 5 miles and filled the tank with gas. Carbs seem to be getting better. Maybe I just need to ride more and hope things start coming together. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=84263#p84263:1qc57raj said:
AlaskaWing » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:07 pm[/url]":1qc57raj]changed fuel filter, changed air filter, soldered stator wires.

Its soon to be a pleasure to ride! Keep up the good work :good:

I fixed the clarion radio. It was getting bad reception and even was getting FM signals in the am mode, took it out and heard something rattling around, pulled the cover screws and found a screw rolling around inside.
Looking closely I found where it went, it also served as a ground for the circuit board, back in and all is well, better reception and AM is AM and FM is FM..
I like it when things work.

Just started Crystal after work...Janet and I have the same hours/shifts again so there is no reason to ride in the record heat we are having. :heat: She thought I was crazy for riding yesterday...she just :roll: when I said "I just want to listen to my new rear speakers." :blush:

:rocks:

~O~

Latest posts