What did you do to your Wing today ?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
visited a friendly welder today. Tomorrow even the ends on the headers, get a couple more HD clamps, buy two adapters and start the mock up of the sportster mufflers on the 83 wing.

Attachments

• IMG_0216.JPG
    IMG_0216.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0217.JPG
    IMG_0217.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 127
Same as everyday; I rode it! Working up the courage to pull my valve covers and check valve adjustment tomorrow.

Mark

on the way to work yesterday i got my wing a new plate and insurance, just waiting for daylight now to go for a ride, then later on today going to try and find a good deal on some helmets, i only have one and i dont care for the fit the wife wants a full face

Installed the HD Sportster mufflers. Still a few thing to do before it's permanent. Sounds good IMHO. :yahoo:

Attachments

• IMG_0221.JPG
    IMG_0221.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 100
patcoburn":1n610bmw said:
Installed the HD Sportster mufflers. Still a few thing to do before it's permanent. Sounds good IMHO. :yahoo:

Looks good, but a video so we can hear it would be soooo much better!

Mark

Running very rough. I'm going to change plugs and fuel filter. I running SeaFoam but it doesn't see to be helping.I hope I don't have to do anything to the carbs. Seems that would be a daunting task.

patcoburn":x9eooa5c said:
Running very rough. I'm going to change plugs and fuel filter. I running SeaFoam but it doesn't see to be helping.I hope I don't have to do anything to the carbs. Seems that would be a daunting task.

I thought The running rough was something that comes with the HD mufflers ! I would leave it as is - sounds perfect to me

Latest posts