what did you do today

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..hope your foot gets better ...one of my best friends has troublesome feet ...certainly no joke when your foot is hurt ...I about lost mine in a farming accident...took me two years to recover from that and play the drums again ...

Swept off about an inch of dry fluffy snow from the patio area. I'm hoping to finish the base layer work tomorrow when it warms up a little more. I'm at the slightly annoying point of having to make sure the grade is correct.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=214360#p214360:ukgre24v said:
joedrum » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:42 pm[/url]":ukgre24v]
..hope your foot gets better ...one of my best friends has troublesome feet ...certainly no joke when your foot is hurt ...I about lost mine in a farming accident...took me two years to recover from that and play the drums again ...

I tried to visualize how you could play drums with your feet, but then I realized you were probably talking about the bass drum/cymbals.

Keep going, Joe!!

Tom

Looking out the window at the snow coming down. It came too early for me this year as I have not got the bikes put away yet. Been busy working on the house and working at my job. Hope it warm up a little so I can get caught up.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=214393#p214393:jptwpnuj said:
PurpleGL1200I » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:51 am[/url]":jptwpnuj]
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=214360#p214360:jptwpnuj said:
joedrum » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:42 pm[/url]":jptwpnuj]
...hope your foot gets better ...one of my best friends has troublesome feet ...certainly no joke when your foot is hurt ...I about lost mine in a farming accident...took me two years to recover from that and play the drums again ...

I tried to visualize how you could play drums with your feet, but then I realized you were probably talking about the bass drum/cymbals.

Keep going, Joe!!

Tom

Thanks Tom ..I’ve been playing double bass full kit drums longer than anything in life other than breath LOL ...

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=214357#p214357:2ojh0mpw said:
detdrbuzzard » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:18 pm[/url]":2ojh0mpw]
I irritated my foot yesterday blowing snow so I had my nephew come over today and blow snow for me
file.php

Stay off the foot William. Let it heal for crying out loud.

this wasn't today, but it was just a week or so ago , I have a motor cycle Jack , ( worthless thing ) LOL … can't get high enough to get the rear wheel off , without removing everything on the back of the bike , and the Driveshaft is a Nightmare for sure, Soooooo this time when it was time for new rear tire, I built a lift that WORKS , and it will pick it up high enough for anyone .
Motor Cycle Jack 1.JPG

hey there Joe , thanks , well... takes a little work BUT its safe , and I can raise it just about as high as I want , and I don't have to take nothing off the bike but the brake caliper , my bike is a nightmare to change a tire any other way .

So with the full dresser, can't you just take off the left hard bag and the middle plastic bit, then remove a crossbar to slide the wheel off the back of the bike? That's how the 1500 works.

Moved 950 pavers today. Figured it was easier than paying an $85 delivery fee and having to move them all from the curb or where ever they drop them off. At least I can back the truck into the yard.

Took four trips. Probably was around 500lbs over the GVWR on each trip, but I drove to the place empty, so it averages out.

Checked out a non-running Fiero for a friend after his "mechanic" gave up. Good spark, good fuel, spitting back through the TBI, no compression. Conclusion: timing gear has jumped, fix is to drop the oil pan, clean it out, replace the timing gear, and no, I'm not going to do that.
Suspect it is on its way to the junkyard because it has over 160,000 miles on it and "not worth fixing just to have something else break".