4 inch pulley anyone?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was my post at $35 - based on a quick verbal quote from our machine shop supervisor for 60 units. It was also based on rough sketches with no detail on the v-ribs. It is no longer a possibility for several reasons aside from the forgoing. Best other quote I have come up with is $110/unit FOB Brampton, Ontario.

ERASE the $35 from any consideration.

ok well ive got mine made and am tearing my bike down to make sure of the fit . i do have a firm price of 80.00 plus shipping . these are going to be made out of high grade hot rolled steel that catapillar uses for their tractor pins

ok i was going to test fit the pulley today but i cant get the crank pulley bolt to loosen up !!!!!! :rant: :rant: ... does anyone have any experiance with this bolt and the best way to go about pulling it ???

ok i borrowed a impact wrench from work today but didnt get a chance to tackle the bolt due to rain , supposed to be sunny and warm tomorrow (good riding weather :head bang: ) so i should have the pulley on for a test fit . will post pics

MagnAndy":2rhmhidf said:
Why don't you borrow a wife to stand on the brake? Sounds like more fun and the fringes could be spectacular!!!!!

Oh Andy you are so Baaaadddd!!!! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

countryboy843":22b9hr2t said:
Dont know anyones wife id want to borrow ,, lol :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

HI - my name's......... naw, not even for a joke - She's all mine - and even after all these years I would stand in line, in her 50's she has the bod of a teenager - wtf WHY am I wastin my time here???? - gotta GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MagnAndy":1i3a9mqj said:
countryboy843":1i3a9mqj said:
Dont know anyones wife id want to borrow ,, lol :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

HI - my name's......... naw, not even for a joke - She's all mine - and even after all these years I would stand in line, in her 50's she has the bod of a teenager - wtf WHY am I wastin my time here???? - gotta GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well now you are just being double Bad! Ain't it fun? :yahoo: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :yahoo: :yahoo:

ok back to the subjest here ,, lol . i got the crank bolt out today and the impact wrench is the key for sure , bumped the trigger and it spun right out . ive got to cut the key way in the morning and will post pics of it on tomorrow on the bike

Latest posts