4 inch pulley anyone?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OhioBill":3mzmvrl2 said:
I had posted earlier about the need for a spacer between the radiator and the motor due to moving the bottom of the radiator out to clear the crankshaft pulley. I visited Jegs and they were able to find a spacer that is almost a perfect match. It is a spacer for a big block Chevey water pump. Two in the package. You need to trim about a 1/2" from the radiator hose.

067-1.jpg

068.jpg

069.jpg
Ohio Bill thank you so much for this imformation I will seek this spacer tomorrow...

Yeh, I forgot all about that spacer..Ohio Bill, did I thank you? I forgot... :doh: All I need is to install the spacer when I get one and put in the lower bolts to the radiator and I can put my bike back together..and take it out for a spin...

Thanks guys, glad I could share this with you. As you can see, mine is together and running. Need a slightly smaller alternator pulley to get charging at idle. Other than that it runs great. I still want a machined pulley just to eliminate a slight run out in my home made lawn mower pulley. I works OK but just want the peace of mind. Hope everyone can get theirs going soon.

ok the big moment for everyone that's still onboard, I will have 5 v-belt pullies and 5 serpintine pullies finished by the end of the week or middle of next week . Looking into having them black powder coated but this will not affect the price . Firm price is going to be 85.00 shipped,, first to respond will of course get the first ones but need orders in so I know how many of what needs to be made. I take PayPal but can arrange other payment. Again I need to know what pulley who needs !!

I will take one V-Belt now and one after the others have had a chance to order. What is the email attached to your PayPal account and is there an extra charge for shipping to Canada

This is the list Angie PM'd to me of those interested at Steve Saunders:

Frank vH
marksaunders
floridamtbiker99
BobbydSp
ebanjo
CrystalPistol
rideandslidejim
jobe05
RoadRogue
badorderbob
monkeytrucker
ridgid11
CrystalPistol
bobalou
86wing

Maybe Angie can follow up with them?

There are a few other on NGW as well.
I'll contact them.

dan filipi":o5ud7432 said:
This is the list Angie PM'd to me of those interested at Steve Saunders:

Frank vH
marksaunders
floridamtbiker99
BobbydSp
ebanjo
CrystalPistol
rideandslidejim
jobe05
RoadRogue
badorderbob
monkeytrucker
ridgid11
CrystalPistol
bobalou
86wing

I'll contact them.
Wow, black powder coat, man that should look cool..

Dan if you go way back in the earlier posts, I took my name off the want list,.... I already have a pulley! Just wanted to make sure it's right! Thank you for remember me though,........ BADORDERBOB,.... :hi: Bobquote="dan filipi"]This is the list Angie PM'd to me of those interested at Steve Saunders:

Frank vH
marksaunders
floridamtbiker99
BobbydSp
ebanjo
CrystalPistol
rideandslidejim
jobe05
RoadRogue
badorderbob
monkeytrucker
ridgid11
CrystalPistol
bobalou
86wing

I'll contact them.

we had a really bad wind storm yesturday that knocked the power out , didn't get power back till around 12 last night . Will get cought up on everything tonight and should have pics posted, sorry about the delay

Just got an email from Dan reminding me of this post but as I am subscribed, I get notification of every post as well I am on the site every day. I did have some problems with my emails which resulted in a very nasty, threatening Email from a member of a number of other forums because he was one of the 4 recipients of 56 messages sent out by a hacker before Win. Live Email shut me down. I had a hell of a time getting my emails back up. So I have decided to remove Win. Live Email from my computer & changed all my accounts to my servers email. Anyway as I am trying to live on welfare $610/mo., I will not be purchasing. I am glad that I was a help to get ppl from other boards but as it turned out, Steve's site was the only site that was in the least bit interested. Nothing but negativity @ Vic's ( I have since resigned from that site.) & virtually no interest @ Dean's. And I have placed an post on all the 9 Goldwing sites that I am a member of. It would be good to find out if these pulleies (which were designed for the 1100),if they would fit the 12's. There is no bolt head on the 12 to have to worry about.Her is a pic of the 12's frontend. Things may not be going to well for me just now & I may have to sell Baby ( would like to take a Virago1100 for part trade) as I will not be able to put plates on her till mid 2013. But I still will be here a bouts & I am on the puter every day @ least once a day. Cheers Angela.
ps this pic is taken by a member @ another site with the original PB conversion. Hense the small crank pulley

Attachments

• MVC-035S.jpg
    MVC-035S.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 117