CGW Midwest MEET AUGUST 31st to Sept 2nd

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
joe mentiioned music i'm going to bring the boy's guitar and amp. just a little silvertone amp and frist note strings so i can be rythem. been about six years so don't laugh to long.
see everyone on saterday god willin. bill

Okay let's do things in as positive way as I can manage. Since I cannot kow exactly what any given day has in store and I'm depending on machinery that is new to me and over 30 years old. Everyone who plans to meet along the way pm me your phone number and one of us will call everyone one of you with our departure time once we get under way. This should give the best estimation of when we will pass any given points along the way. Those further along in the route will get another call once we pass columbus. I don't intend to push on if a few minutes wait is what someone needs to catch up. If any have other suggestions I'm willing to consider any you may have.

slabghost":2tozn21o said:
Okay let's do things in as positive way as I can manage. Since I cannot kow exactly what any given day has in store and I'm depending on machinery that is new to me and over 30 years old. Everyone who plans to meet along the way pm me your phone number and one of us will call everyone one of you with our departure time once we get under way. This should give the best estimation of when we will pass any given points along the way. Those further along in the route will get another call once we pass columbus. I don't intend to push on if a few minutes wait is what someone needs to catch up. If any have other suggestions I'm willing to consider any you may have.
Sounds good to me.

I'll have my phone which I can access the forums so anyone wants to PM their number to me I'll be able to get it on the road and call you.

Hop on the bike Friday and we'll have a burger lunch and soda waiting for you on Saturday :yahoo:

Capture.PNG

Ginger says 15 hrs. Dan... :smilie_happy: What? No Taco's....I'd really like to ride in with Ron..I might go pick him up on the way.. :shock:

Latest posts