Gas price, OUCH! ("Gas" thread merged with this one)

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clapping: $2.52 for Premium here Monday! Lot better payin $40 to fill the work Cad than the $75 it was costin just a month ago! :yes:

It is great for our pocketbooks, but the drop in oil prices is killing the Russian economy and is putting a real hurt on China. (Bound to happen). Hard to believe, but the imported oil is currently cheaper per barrel then our domestic oil with transportation cost included for the foreign oil. I guess they never saw the shale oil as being a threat! :yes: :hihihi:

Here in NJ, we are $2.32 for regular. I'm almost tempted to run a higher octane in the bike, but she runs so good on regular I figure what's the point? (Money in my pocket!) :moped:

It cost the Saudi`s 10 dollars to produce a barrel of oil so there is plenty of room for profit there, I am thinking here in the states it is 25 and maybe higher when shale is involved. Probably the same cost for Russia.
Boom towns may shut down for a time but not for long, If I had money enough I would do like the airlines do and sign a year contract with a set price(todays price), They probably wished they didn't buy theirs on the high market, thats why airline prices haven't changed but there are idiot media and politicians out there right now screaming about the high cost of airline travel even with the low price of fuel.

$2.14 for Premium this mornin! Reg was.....$1.99!!! :yahoo:
Enjoy it while it lasts... :yes:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=137855#p137855:1mg24cff said:
Omega Man » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:01 am[/url]":1mg24cff]
I really hope oil speculators are taking it in the *ss right now! :mischief:
Oh me too!

What is amazing is price is almost down 1/2 what is was a year ago and they have a long way to go and still make plenty of money.
Goes to show how long we've been getting ripped off.

I have to smile or cry when I read about your gas prices now. We are paying $1.20 Aud per litre atm. $3.69 usd per gallon :(

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=137895#p137895:1q0zy6wm said:
aussiegold » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:38 pm[/url]":1q0zy6wm]
hmm. we are still paying over 1: 30 a litre here in rural Victoria. but it is coming down. last week i paid 1: 19 per litre in Adelaide. but the price is coming down. :wave:
Unfortunately the more "rural" you are the higher the cost of fuel.
I may of been generous with my quote price of a $1.20 as that was after shopper docket .04 off per litre. My local BP is running at $1.25 per litre :( which has now been refurbished and no longer has premium 95 available :doh:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=138154#p138154:2t8k8ilb said:
Omega Man » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:03 pm[/url]":2t8k8ilb]
:rant: still $2.44 for regular here.
you are getting ripped, I saw $1.89 for regular on my way home from del taco a few hours ago

Latest posts