Get out and VOTE.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AApple

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1981 GL1100 Innerstate("The Turd")SOLD!!, 1996 GL1500 Innerstate
Don't matter what side of the fence you're on, or your political leanings, opinions, or anything else...just VOTE. It is your right, and many MANY thousands of Americans have died to preserve that right, so DO IT! Please....

images

You can always go GREEN, Ron....plus there are other idjits that need to be removed from office other than just the one currently in the main office....Senators, etc..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I agree with Ron also. I did vote though. It just upsets me that we have no real good choice. I also mail mine in because I may punch one of those people trying to approach me as I walk in.
:)

I was surprised to see Rosanne Barr on the ballot for president!! Yeah right :smilie_happy:

She really IS on it. They are making a joke out of this whole deal.
She's an insult to humanity.

vote early and in some cases vote often. Really glad when it's over so my mailbox and answering machine can get a rest. Have to admit I will miss the Circus my friends on facebook have joined. LOL Like going to a dog fight everyday with delusional supporters on both sides.

Make no mistake, banking interest are in charge of the nation and have been for some time. These guys are just sock puppets.

I'm with Aapple on this one. It's our most effective way to participate. If you don't have anyone to vote for go vote no to taxes levy's and incumbants.

That's what I'm talking about. I ain't going to vote nobody in, but I sure as hell am going to try to vote a bunch of them out. It's time to put term limitations into effect. Sick of the power mongers and pocket liners that are serving only their personal best interest. I need to shut up now.

brianinpa":hmw9pi6e said:
Is there a: "lesser of the two evils" to pick from?

As a canadian I would love for someone like Romney to run up here.

Sorry for expressing an opinion about your election but in light of the fact that there will be another Republican House hasn't Obama already proven he can't work with the opposition and when Romney was the Governor of a Democratic Massachusetts hasnt he already proven he can work with a Democratic State?

IMHO the choice is clear.

Is it just me?
It seems like when I was a kid, the whole presidential election deal was much less dramatic. Seemed more "real" like it was something very important and people were proud to stand behind the candidates. Today it seems like a joke to me, and all of us are just being toyed with.
Maybe Dad felt this way too I don't know and can't ask him, or maybe it's because I'm concerned now with my kid's future so I take notice.

Either way, I'm very concerned with the future of this great country.
I wish I could do more.

Nope... Not just you. Now days the two candidates are determined months before the conventions. I don't need 45 phone calls from one party to convince me to vote for that party. If anything all those calls convince me to vote for the other party.

Sorry Mr. President but all those calls pushed me over the top to the other party along with... oh why bother: he wouldn't understand.

brianinpa":1qu5gy08 said:
Nope... Not just you. Now days the two candidates are determined months before the conventions. I don't need 45 phone calls from one party to convince me to vote for that party. If anything all those calls convince me to vote for the other party.

Sorry Mr. President but all those calls pushed me over the top to the other party along with... oh why bother: he wouldn't understand.

Problem is, just like negative adds they are effective.!