Goldwing Nuts patch

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AApple

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1981 GL1100 Innerstate("The Turd")SOLD!!, 1996 GL1500 Innerstate
In the time BC(before crash), there was someone here that had designed, and was selling some patches, "Goldwing Nut". There were several folks that had links to the patch in their sig. I've found a patch on e-bay that is similar(I think?), but I'm not sure if it is the same.

I recently bought leather vests for both Mama and meself, and I'm looking to put a couple of Goldwing patches on them, hence my inquiry. Anyone have the Goldwing Nuts info still?

That's the one, Dan. Thanks. Rekon he's active at Saunder's site, or NGW?

He does have a link to buy the patches there at Saunder's place. No price listed, tho...weird. :(
I sended him a message, anyway. :mrgreen:

Otay...they are still $6.... :read:

Attachments

• gl1100.JPG
    gl1100.JPG
    7.4 KB · Views: 243
Joep":1phvq6hp said:
he is also over on North American Goldwings Forum....
I don't go there anymore -- seemed like kind of a private claque to me.
Maybe they just haze newcomers routinely. Not a routine I much cared for, however.

I already got one ordered....along with a large Goldwing patch for the back of my vest, and an original "Honda GL1100 Interstate" patch for the front. :clapping: :music:
I also invited Ubarw to stop back by and visit here again. :mrgreen:

AApple":2wi2e3gl said:
I already got one ordered....along with a large Goldwing patch for the back of my vest, and an original "Honda GL1100 Interstate" patch for the front. :clapping: :music:
I also invited Ubarw to stop back by and visit here again. :mrgreen:

Make sure to take some pictures for us when the patches are put on :mrgreen:

I kin do dat. ;)
I'm gonna hafta find someone around here that can sew them on....Mama says her machine prolly won't do it thru the leather... :crying:
Would it be wrong to use duct tape? :mrgreen:
:smilie_happy:

My daughter used to have her girl scout patches sewn on then we found some stuff like double sided tape you stick on the patch and iron it on. It doesn't turn out as good as stitched but it looks pretty decent.

Here's the patches I got, plus the "Goldwing Nut" one above. Whaddya tink? The larger Eagle one is for the back, and the two smaller ones(about 3" diameter or so) for the front chest area... :mrgreen:

Attachments

• gwp2a.JPG
    gwp2a.JPG
    6.8 KB · Views: 198
  • gwI.JPG
    gwI.JPG
    5.3 KB · Views: 193
AApple":23t2p4q8 said:
I kin do dat. ;)
I'm gonna hafta find someone around here that can sew them on....Mama says her machine prolly won't do it thru the leather... :crying:
Would it be wrong to use duct tape? :mrgreen:
:smilie_happy:

Bikers gotta have it off I-30 and Bobtown in Garland.. off the frontager road in the same center as the Chinese restaurant

baffled.gif

Took me a minute to figure out that post, Joe!!
Thanks for the tip. I got the two smaller ones yesterday...the Goldwing Nut, and the Honda Interstate ones. The larger, Eagle/Wing should be here today....I hope! :music: