New Tires

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All Balls has a good reputation.. I have used them before.. they come in pairs when both sides are the same and two sizes on the rear means buy one of each size.. ( will come with seals also),,

Joep":1cou87wy said:
All Balls has a good reputation.. I have used them before.. they come in pairs when both sides are the same and two sizes on the rear means buy one of each size.. ( will come with seals also),,

2 Different sizes for the rear?
How many does the bike need? 4?

I ordered a set of All Balls Wheel bearings for the front and rear for only $34.75 with shipping off of ebay :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Attachments

• all balls.jpg
    all balls.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 135
lor109":3kf5pcwb said:
Interested to see how these tires work-out for you. Just bought an 82 1100 interstate and need to order some tires asap. I really like the looks of the wider tires, but I don't want to sacrifice control. Let us know how they handle for you.

HA!!! I know this dude!!!

Mr. lor109 stole that '82 from that unsuspecting feller, that's what he did...

joedrum":1s76vg9a said:
were starting to grt quite a few members from indiana welcome lor109 im down near french lick in. looks like your bike is a nice bobber post some pics id like to see more. there are qiite a few members near you we might need to colaberate a day of riding to get to know each other when the weather warms

Thanks for the warm welcome. The bike in the Avatar pic is a 79 CM400T that was and still is my first bike. I bought it when the gas prices were so out of control. Turned into a pretty fun project. I'll post some more pics if you guys are interested. I just bought the Wing last week, and I've already started recreating it. These warmer days are really getting me motivated to finish it! New tires, bars, lights and belts this weekend! I think I'm just going to go for the D404's, the price is right and the reviews are good.

I just got a set of Dunlap 404Ds(had a Metzler front, Harley rear). What an improvement! I highly recommend them, they had the E3s but those were quite pricey. Laughlin Run...here I come! :yahoo:

~O~

Glad to hear you like them, I had a Dunlop D404 on the rear before and a cheap chinese on the front
I might have the new tires on by wednesday, I'll keep you guys in touch

I put shinkos on mine about 2k ago and the road feels a whole lot better then the thin skins :shock: :shock: I took off!! :good: :good: .. I am satisfied with them for now.. ( shinko is up and coming in the racing world and even the shop where I ordered from did not have a bad word about them..)