CGW Midwest MEET AUGUST 31st to Sept 2nd

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
couple of pics at 4 pm
ride 101.JPG

ride 098.JPG

ride 099.JPG

ride 100.JPG

Oh man, oh man, how cool are those photo's....Darn it, I wish I could have made it...Wilcoy is that you're trailered bike in front...Please take lots of photo's please....Lots....Me too Mac, me too....Darn it Please get a group photo, maybe one of each person by their motorbike..that would be so cool...

the classic hurricane meet and greet is moving along with a few survivers so far hasnt rained here much ... :party: :help: :mrgreen: ...going to play some this music today the rain holds off holds ..... :shock: :popcorn: :music2: :music: :rocks: :mrgreen: ...thanks to all who tryed to make ...just bad timing wih mother nature she rules period :rant: :mrgreen:

Yeh, I'm in some serious pain right now, because I did go anyway...These women make me mad sometimes...But they are far smarter than I am I guess....I'm right there in heart and spirit fella's... :crying: :crying: :beer:View attachment 1 If I can't be there at least I could send a photo as if I were... :clapping: I should have gone anyway...

Why YES IT IS my trailered bike--beav

I had to bail as I think I got that bad gas in Ill or Indiania coming home from Sturgis. They cleaned a storage tank and did not empty it. Cars in ill had to be towed in to completely clean out the jel from the gas.Lines tank carbs, fuel injectors.

Now my bike runs up to 63mph and then starts missing.I lose power and could not keep up . I was afraid that the bike would quit on me so I turned around and limped home.

Ran into a real downpour. I really wanted to keep going but did not want to have to tow the bike and trailer home.

That is all the pics I took.

Just got back from breakfast, yep breakfast at 5:30 PM.

image.php

(Names to faces later)

BBQ later, sunny with partial cloudy.
Turned out to be a real nice day!

Earlier we did get about.....oh......10 minutes of rain.
Maybe tomorrow more but we're not letting the CHANCE dampen our weekend. (Yo beav)

That's Bill in the sidecar and Jerry driving,,he he!

More to come!

Who's the Cherokee man in the back with the white shirt on...ha ha You guy's look awesome man....How cool is that... Well if that just don't beat all, no rain hardly...FUDGE man...FREAKIN FLICKIN FUDGE...I'm Offically PO'ed... :swoon: Oh guy's the women folk there are really pretty ladies, it's a good thing I didn't make it, I'd be stealing someone's women ha ha just kidding...Now you know why I'm always in trouble around here.. :clapping: Great photo's...Everyone looks so happy but one, he looks like if you come near his food he will bite you.....Who that is..?

:good: Awesome pics and video. Doctor told me not to so I haven't had a beer in over a year until tonight, as I think it's time to raise the aluminum can to the triumphant gladiators over Isacc, the fit of the fittest, the daringest of the daring, those who dare to go where no man has ever ventured before, a hearty CHEERS!! :salute: :salute: to you all. Have fun. (Dog gone that beer is pretty good.) Keep em straight joe. :music: :music:

Oh....I'd say he had a couple of beers....taking photo's of frames and such.......Instead of People :Awe: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Back home safe and sound, none the worse for wear. I fully understand the guys that turned back. We were running late, had a serious threat of rain and Wilco’s gas problems. At the same time I’m glad they started out with us and I had a chance to meet some great guys. The same can be said of the guys and gals I got to meet at Joe’s.
I got in the bed around 3:30 this morning and when I rolled out around 9:00 the radar map didn’t look so good so I decided to load up race Issac the 285 miles back to Jackson.
It was actually beautiful weather until about 10 miles from home it started to sprinkle a little and then a little more and the last mile it really rained. When I pulled into the garage the downpour started.....maybe I could have left 10 minutes earlier.
Of course the highlight was meeting everyone but another thing ranks right up there too...
I got to ride with the famous and infamous Joe Drum! He was gracious enough to lead me from his home to I-64 and point me East.
Joe thanks for the hospitality and the comfy bed in your little cabin. I’m glad I didn’t have to turn back . (I thought about it)
Lets do it again sometime!

Now you know I'm mad..Shit....I should have gone... :beer: When I get drunk I start singing lumberjack songs and such..it's kinda funny.. :clapping: :clapping:

Never again will I listen to my family...crap man...never ever again, hardly any rain you guys say..man.... :Awe: I hope they aren't trying to work on any bikes right now.... :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: Joe ha ha :builder:

Been doing some rides and a bit of wrenching on the bikes.You guys missed a nice party. It's beer thirty now. I'll check in later. ......Maybe.

Latest posts